Hey, Sissy Chap! Your lying cunt of a bitch is being sued!

Benghazi families sue hildebeest for wrongful death, defamation

Parents of two Benghazi victims have sued Hildebeest, arguing that she caused the death of their sons and later defamed them in statements made to the media, according to court documents.

“During her campaign for President, Defendant hildebeest has negligently, recklessly, and/or maliciously defamed Plaintiffs by either directly calling them liars, or by strongly implying that they are liars, in order to protect and enhance her public image and intimidate and emotionally harm and silence them not to speak up about the Benghazi attack on at least four separate occasions,” Larry Klayman, an attorney for the families, wrote in his complaint.

The suit was brought by Charles Woods and Pat Smith, parents of Benghazi victims Tyrone Woods and Sean Smith, respectively.

The suit also suggests hildebeest's use of a private server to handle classified emails could have contributed to the deaths.

"Having used a secret private email server that we now know was used to communicate with Ambassador Christopher Stevens with confidential and classified government information, and which we also now know was likely hacked by hostile adversaries such as Iran, Russia, China and North Korea aligning with terrorist groups, it is clear that Hildebeest allegedly negligently and recklessly gave up the classified location of the plaintiffs' sons, resulting in a deadly terrorist attack that took their lives,” Klayman said in a statement.

A hildebeest spokesman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

(Boston Herald)
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2016, 07:22 PM
While I have zero good to say about Clinton I wonder: Why now? Who is paying the legal fees?

And while I do believe she is guilty as hell, this kind of suit is a very, very dangerous political/legal precident
The defamation suit and the part claiming "emotional harm" seem sound.
While I have zero good to say about Clinton I wonder: Why now? Who is paying the legal fees?

And while I do believe she is guilty as hell, this kind of suit is a very, very dangerous political/legal precident
Originally Posted by Old-T
Did you wonder why the Kahn family showed up at the DNC?
Did you wonder why the Kahn family showed up at the DNC? Originally Posted by bambino
Same reason the families showed up at the RNC. Politics.
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2016, 07:55 PM
It is very much the same.

So now will the RWWs yell and scream about the unfairness of this the way they did with the Kahns? Or is it only a tactic to be ridiculed when the other side does it?

Too much "right" and "wrong" is now a function of whether the slimy bastards on the other side are doing it or whether the heroic patriots of your side does it.

Both sides are completely hypocritical.

So now will the RWWs yell and scream about the unfairness of this the way they did with the Kahns? Or is it only a tactic to be ridiculed when the other side does it?

Too much "right" and "wrong" is now a function of whether the slimy bastards on the other side are doing it or whether the heroic patriots of your side does it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INIH0JfNA8

But that's precisely the point, Old-THUMPER, hildebeest has been calling Smith and Woods liars for years now, but you DIDN'T hear diddly squat from the lame stream media about how hildebeest denigrated Smith and Woods like you heard them lambasting Trump over the hildebeest "Khan".
Why now? Originally Posted by Old-T
Evidence gathering. I have a suspicion this may have been the crowning moment...

She lied. They died.
Same reason the families showed up at the RNC. Politics. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Correct. But the MSM destroyed Trump about Kahn. Not a whisper about Mrs Smith except Chris Mathews said what she did was inappropriate. Now Smith and Woods are suing the bitch. You won't hear anything about it I the MSM.
  • DSK
  • 08-09-2016, 07:20 AM

Yes there are hypocrites in abundance on both sides. But I wouldn't give this suit much hope.

I'm no lawyer, but sovereign immunity, or something like that, in addition to tying up the suit forever...
Correct. But the MSM destroyed Trump about Kahn. Not a whisper about Mrs Smith except Chris Mathews said what she did was inappropriate. Now Smith and Woods are suing the bitch. You won't hear anything about it I the MSM. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump can't keep his twitter shut, and hogged the media for days. If he wants all the attention he knows how to get it.
Why now? Who is paying the legal fees?

.... very dangerous political/legal precident
1. So she can't claim some "Presidential" immunity ...
2. She will pay the attorney fees.
3. If you are going to give a legal opinion at least spell the legal terms correctly to look like you know about what you post!

It's "precedent," sir!

Ask the camera crew where you get your info!

Oh, #1, she's been whining about Trump being sued as a developer!

What's wrong with her getting sued as a former Secretary of State?

Bill got sued as a sexual predator while he was "in office"!

"It's All in the Family"!!!!!
Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?

You howler monkeys don't ever stop howling, do you?

You're gonna how, howl, howl your way to a better America.

Gonna REALLY suck for you when the people of America take back the Senate!