Question for the lady's

Have any guys that didn't money for your service trade to give you something instead? Like a Tv or something
What's the craziest thing tried or did give you.
The craziest was an xbox with like 20 games
A better question would be did i take it
A better question would be did i take it Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Don't leave us hanging....
Oooh... i feel like I'm gonna regret this.

Yes, i took it. He was only 19 and it was obvious he wanted me to be his first, although he never came right out and said it. (Not that I'm so aggressive i intimidated him in any way. Nawwwww. Not that.) I ended up giving it to the family of one of my sons friends. At that time, they had 5 youngins ranging in age from 4-14. Trust me, they needed it.
Oooh... i feel like I'm gonna regret this.

Yes, i took it. He was only 19 and it was obvious he wanted me to be his first, although he never came right out and said it. (Not that I'm so aggressive i intimidated him in any way. Nawwwww. Not that.) I ended up giving it to the family of one of my sons friends. At that time, they had 5 youngins ranging in age from 4-14. Trust me, they needed it. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Sounds like you did good that day with that exchange for many different folks. Good on you!
I love real honest ppl.
Oooh... i feel like I'm gonna regret this. Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
The hell you will...big time karma points for ya!
Shit if someone wanted to give me a xbox for sex I would do it...
Lmfao
I want in your Xbox when i'm in town in July Laney!!🕹
Hey sweetie. I don't play games. But you're in need of someone who knows how to truly take care of your game piece... That chick's me. Lol
Hey sweetie. I don't play games. But you're in need of someone who knows how to truly take care of your game piece... That chick's me. Lol Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Oh Laney!! You always manage to make me smile.
I don't expect anyone to have a $1200+ wig hanging around but i'd trade for one from here (lol): https://freedomcouture.com.au/produc...ure-full-lace/