Ladies contacting you?

Does it bother any of you guys when a lady contacts you privately and lets you know they are available? Sometimes something like that reminds me that maybe it's time to see that lady again. Somebody that I might not have thought about for a while, you know, kind of gets them back in your rotation, maybe. I suppose it kind of depends on their attitude, but I have no problem with them contacting me all.
Don't start threads in Co-ed often ... it was just a thought.
I welcome being contacted! By regulars, my ATF, others I've seen, AND New Friends. Duh!!

Anybody who has seen me multiple times (that I see regularly, and we have discussed I am a good client) knows that my schedule is fairly open (not always, but generally), and I 100% ALWAYS, positively respond with an appt if one of my favorites reaches out to me. If not immediately for their "available now" time, then it will be SOON. Always.

I always tell ladies it's 100% Ok to reach out to me anytime for this reason, but precious few ever do, don't' know why. If we agree I'm a good client, I always will respond and set an appt.

New Friends - depends.
I’m ok being contacted by a regular or a lady I had a good experience with. Please do not PM me with solicitations if I don’t know you. That’s cheesy.

If you ignored my PM for weeks please don’t bother responding if you are suddenly out of money. That’s even more cheesy.

If you are hot and we had a good time by all means feel free to text or PM before I blow it on someone else.
Any girl that is extremely pretty and with a bodyfat percentage of approx 15% and lonely is welcome to message me.
No problem here. It’s nice to catch up sometimes. Also to have opportunity to meet new friends.
Any girl that is extremely pretty and with a bodyfat percentage of approx 45% and lonely is welcome to message me. Originally Posted by friendly fred
we agree!

I don’t mind a PM as long as a polite decline is politely accepted.
it does not bother me, we all have separate numbers
I'v sent out PM to let my regs know I'm visiting
They seem to be happy when I do now that we don't have ads and book .
I like that kind of effort from the ladies, Gina.
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2020, 08:43 PM
I don’t mind a PM as long as a polite decline is politely accepted. Originally Posted by playerplano
I tell them off if they come at me with some GPS, I'll ignore them otherwise
This is pretty much how I conducted business the last 2 years I was active. When I was coming into town-- I'd send messages to the gents that typically see me every trip.. or every couple of trips. Now-- texting or calling I do NOT do.. as the majority of my "long timers" are married gents and its just safer to keep it to PM.
i am alive and well, and have succesfully avoided covid and still visitng with old friends---see my signature line to contact me if interested
If I already know her, then no it doesnt bother me. If she is responding to a thread i started or comment i posted it doesnt bother me. But if its a spam blast like i received from Sherry a few weeks back then i will report it to the Mods.
hope to see you soon .
I like that kind of effort from the ladies, Gina. Originally Posted by flanker1017