Question for the Providers

Fairly new member here. This is a question for all providers.
Do your services/menu change for the type of guy that comes to visit you?

For example clean cut professional/attractive type vs. unattractive let himself go type

if both men came in with your hour donation would you be more incline to open up your services/menu to the clean cut professional attractive guy?
My dates pay for the time they spend with me not services and I don't discriminate based on someone's looks. However if a persons physical hygiene is not up to par then I might not be open to certain things.

For example clean cut professional/attractive type vs. unattractive let himself go type

if both men came in with your hour donation would you be more incline to open up your services/menu to the clean cut professional attractive guy? Originally Posted by tmalaga

you would be more inclined to ask the men this, Providers are not going to chime in and say, "yes I give better service to better looking men", for the fear of losing potential business.

I can offer my experiences with 15+ years of doing this

1. yes I have been told by many Providers if you are not a fat slob, clean, and cute you will get more of of expanded menu, perhaps something as more time, or better rate if you are a reg, and you typically go to the top of the list if she has multiple offers that day..

2. I also have been told by more than one Provider that some prefer unattractive men so they feel less intimidated by you, for some think just because you are cute you will request a discount and or ask for menu options perhaps not available at all and or treat them with disrespect. and it also makes them feel superior to you,
" no wonder he is paying me he cant get a real date for free"

now again, I doubt any Providers will say this true, but I know it is..Providers are sales people they tell you what you want to hear..
Read reviews, the most consistent providers, provide the most consistent service regarless of looks (hygiene probably a ymmv thing)

Of course when I read your post, I thinks your trying to go off menu?????????
They respect me so I make them feel comfortable and try to enjoy each others company.
My dates pay for the time they spend with me not services and I don't discriminate based on someone's looks. However if a persons physical hygiene is not up to par then I might not be open to certain things. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I totally agree with you Brittany ! I have seen too many people with hygiene issues ! Looks and age are never judged, but if a man walks in being a "stinker" well then I am not going to get close nor am I going to ask a grown ass man to get in the shower either. Show up clean, shaven, respectful, and ready to have fun then you can expect a happy provider that will want to rock your world !
First off, I dont discuss things like that in person.... thats a no, no...
Cleanliness is a must for any gentleman that I have a date with, you know if your junk stinks, ask for a shower, or your not going to get anywhere with me...

Secondly, I love men, all sizes, shapes, and levels of attractiveness its all about the experience, and how you act, 0% about looks, everybody needs some awesome loving every once in a while!!!!
  • anita
  • 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Same service, extra mile to both type of guys. As long as they are clean and respectful. If they are not funny it is not a deal breaker because I am lol.

if both men came in with your hour donation would you be more incline to open up your services/menu to the clean cut professional attractive guy? Originally Posted by tmalaga
My answer::: hell yes. Don't like this? Too bad. Now don't mistake my cleanliness for shallowness, if I had a hot mother- F walk in and smelled terrible in any of the orphuses, and a man who is not attractive or up to my standards but was very clean and took care of himself hygiene wise, you better believe I'd choose the clean homely guy.

Honesty can either hang me or raise me up. But won't die lying. Lol.
My answer::: hell yes. Don't like this? Too bad. Now don't mistake my cleanliness for shallowness, if I had a hot mother- F walk in and smelled terrible in any of the orphuses, and a man who is not attractive or up to my standards but was very clean and took care of himself hygiene wise, you better believe I'd choose the clean homely guy.

Honesty can either hang me or raise me up. But won't die lying. Lol. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

I'm clean and decent looking so we should have a fun time.