Need to know if my date works at an AMP

So I'm back in Austin, decided to go online and set up a date with someone. I find this girl that's new to the site and message her. She says she is about to get her LMT certificate. Then I ask her what she is doing for work right now and she responds that she's working for a technology company where I would think she would be earning more than a LMT. Sounds a bit sketchy to me.

So is it against the rules if I post her pic here to see if anyone recognizes her?
nevermind

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Nope post away! Topless is best
alright, if you've seen her before, please pm me
(mod edit: removed)
Thanks for posting the picture. Could you please add contact information.
Her social security number is (mod edit removed)
What tha?!!!

I'm surprised that you posted the pic. And, that can't be her SS#! It just can't be.

I pray this is a joke. I've reported to the mods nonetheless.
  • Vyt
  • 04-06-2012, 01:54 PM
From the board guidelines:

Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Whether or not the subject of this thread is a member here, I think it's sufficiently outside the bounds of what's considered respect for the privacy of others to remain.

I'm closing this thread. Please PM the moderators or staff if you have any further comments on this subject and thank you for your prompt reports.

Vyt
AustinModStaff