Might be hanging up my provider hat for good....

Ive had a super tough few weeks and am considering giving up providing for good. Frustrated and unsure about what to do. Ive had a blast for the most part and met some great people. Any advice or encouragement would be helpful. Thanks in afvance
What took the fun out of providing? Why don't you feel "the Love" any longer?

May be just time for a break, recharge the batteries, rethink your approach when you are ready, and then jump in as a new you???
I have had plenty of fun thats for sure!! Unfortunately due to my health issues and lack of appts/cancellations I am discouraged and frankly financially unable to continue if things keep going this way.
Health issues, well as they announce on every airplane before take off:
"In case of loss of cabin pressure your oxygen masks will drop down. You should secure your own oxygen mask to your own face and then help those around you, including children and other adults.”"

So get healthy first, then, and as the old saying goes: A Happy (Healthy) provider will make happy clients.

P.S. You might want to clarify "health issues" as to not scare potential clients off !!!
I hope you get healthy. Definitely will miss you.
my stupid tonsil got infected again so I was back in the hospital last week just to clarify lol. Thank f2c. Nothing for anyone to worry about but me as its not contagious. Nothing is in stone yet just putting it out there and hoping for some encouragment
Just lay off those deep throats for a while and all should be good.
I wish you all the best, hope you find that spirit and momentum again !!!
  • kSoze
  • 07-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Try TER..that is where the real money is.. ECCIE is very very small in comparison, don't waste your time chasing around rocks with no value. You will see a bit of cross over but, for the most part this is your meat and potatoes. Network with the girls that get reviews but dont advertise or over post.. these girls know what they are doing. Dont get brainwashed.. learn to work the system in your favor.

Ive had a super tough few weeks and am considering giving up providing for good. Frustrated and unsure about what to do. Ive had a blast for the most part and met some great people. Any advice or encouragement would be helpful. Thanks in afvance Originally Posted by lindsaypage

I have not seen you on here besides now being the first time. Like f2c said take some stress free time to yourself and if you still find joy in come back if not then retire but which ever you choose you should be 100% sure. We got your back.
Pm me please? I would love to discuss this. I have some other avenues you might be intersted in.
Gargle with warm salt water with a little vinegar. Your tonsil will be fine.
Two years ago I was having the same issues , my tonsils were getting infections every 2-3 months. This went on for 18 months, I finally has enough, went to an ENT and had them removed. Being in my late 30's it sort if sucked, but turned out to be one of the best decisons of my life.

I suggest going to an ENT and ask to get them removed.
thanks everyone!! Ive been seeing an ent but they wont remove the tonsils while the infection is there super frustrating. Had my left tonsil drained twice this month already. I appreciate all the kind words everyone hope to continue to be a part of this awesome community!!
Yes.. Get earthy... Get them removed... Eat lots of jello and mashed potatoes and work around the problem.
Don't get discouaged, maybe a part time rw job to pull you thru slow times. Never count on just one thing to come thru, it'll always dissappoint you. If you want to see God laugh? Make plans!