To all the texting addicts......

Now, I have always made it a rule not to post during happy hour but TODAY I will be braking that one.

To all of you rude people that don't READ.....I will spoon FEED. If the ad says '11am to 5pm' what in your upbringing leads you to believe that calling at 11 AT NIGHT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE LEAST?????!!!!!!!

And to all you newbies....and I've been contacted by about 15 in the past 2 months (very suspicious)......when the ad says 'DO NOT TEXT' and YOU TEXT.....that makes you look a little, uh......anyway let's move on. But that's not even the WORST part. HERE it is, are you READY??? If you text someone please don't be a dumbass and say any combination of the following without any name, handle, REFERENCE, or introduction of ANYKIND. This is NOT UNITED AIRLINES. This is STILL the South and some semblance of MANNERS is still (however foolishly) expected. And REMEMBER, I have NO TEXTING in my ADS & still get 5 a day of these.....

HEY
WHERE ARE YOU?
WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS?
U FREE?
WHAT'S YOUR SCHEDULE? (ESPECIALLY if NOTHING will work for you that day.........)
UR HOT, WANNA MEET?
I'm at ........hotel, can you be here in an hour? (WHAT?! SERIOUSLY? WHO COULD?..... or WOULD?)
or.......I'M CLOSE TO YOUR PLACE, CAN I COME BY? W(WHO)TF
I SAW YOU ABOUT 3 YRS AGO; CAN I HAVE THE REGULARS RATE? (GrumpyCat says......NO )
AND my personal favorite....

Are you still open on Sun to see me?....(I have NEVER been avail on SUN except ever so occasionally for my AWESOME regulars...so WHO IN THE FLYIN FARK ARE U?...again, no name etc...like I'ma typical psychic female). AS IF, not that cool. Hahahahaha

If you are prone to any of these silly text faux pas please.....
look in the mirror and SLAP yourself.
BETTER YET, I'm a Pt. Time dominatrix so come on down and I'LL do it for you! HEHEHE

NOT mad, just saying. I'm sure you all cuss at bonehead moves in traffic, this is similar. When I looked at my phone today I had NO idea who was texting for the past week. NONE. How does that help either of us?

(DRUNKDISCLAIMER.... ) THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. ANY OFFENSE OR HURT FEELINGS CAUSED BY THIS PSA WERE DEFINITELY INTENDED AND I HOPE YOU LEARN TO USE YOUR PHONE........or cry for a week.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....LMFAO....awwww, my drink is empty.

GrumpyCat says....NO!!!!!

Hey there, will you.......NO!
But I thought you.....NO!
OK, how bout.....NO!
But you used to......NO!
The review said.....NO!
Well would you.......NO!
Can we chat on.....NO!
Think I could......NO!
What if I .........NO!

bend over and take off your pants!!!!!! My teeth need sharpening!
NOW-MEOW!!!!!!!

just PLAYING! Enjoy your weekend.

But I'm NOT GrumpyCAT......for clarity!
YES, the crank texts have already started.....

And I KNEW that you ornery, sarcastic, f-rag goofballs would run me around the block- but 2 of my BEST regular visitors are among you soooooo.....

I ain't scared!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Bring it on baby! I've been SERVED before.

And ALCOHOL kills everything. Any moonshiner knows that.....

And I do love every one of you little asshats, by the way!!!!! Just ask any of my FRIENDS and they will tell you I hated them when we met!!! LOL, not kidding. But I always remind myself; 'What do I KNOW?', NOTHING!!!!
What's texting ??? I only know sexting !!!
And to Vikki Likki Lyn......YOU are awesome!!!!! VERY FUNNY!!!
Lady Crystal,

I am so glad you posted on happy hour! You made my day!!! LMFAO

Can I just add, if you are going to text at least say who you are and what your handle is. I am not at happy hour, so I will leave the rest alone!! I don't have enough liquid courage.

CHEERS, LADY CRYSTAL!!!!
Now, I have always made it a rule not to post during happy hour but TODAY I will be braking that one.

To all of you rude people that don't READ.....I will spoon FEED. If the ad says '11am to 5pm' what in your upbringing leads you to believe that calling at 11 AT NIGHT IS ACCEPTABLE IN THE LEAST?????!!!!!!!

And to all you newbies....and I've been contacted by about 15 in the past 2 months (very suspicious)......when the ad says 'DO NOT TEXT' and YOU TEXT.....that makes you look a little, uh......anyway let's move on. But that's not even the WORST part. HERE it is, are you READY??? If you text someone please don't be a dumbass and say any combination of the following without any name, handle, REFERENCE, or introduction of ANYKIND. This is NOT UNITED AIRLINES. This is STILL the South and some semblance of MANNERS is still (however foolishly) expected. And REMEMBER, I have NO TEXTING in my ADS & still get 5 a day of these.....

HEY
WHERE ARE YOU?
WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS?
U FREE?
WHAT'S YOUR SCHEDULE? (ESPECIALLY if NOTHING will work for you that day.........)
UR HOT, WANNA MEET?
I'm at ........hotel, can you be here in an hour? (WHAT?! SERIOUSLY? WHO COULD?..... or WOULD?)
or.......I'M CLOSE TO YOUR PLACE, CAN I COME BY? W(WHO)TF
I SAW YOU ABOUT 3 YRS AGO; CAN I HAVE THE REGULARS RATE? (GrumpyCat says......NO )
AND my personal favorite....

Are you still open on Sun to see me?....(I have NEVER been avail on SUN except ever so occasionally for my AWESOME regulars...so WHO IN THE FLYIN FARK ARE U?...again, no name etc...like I'ma typical psychic female). AS IF, not that cool. Hahahahaha

If you are prone to any of these silly text faux pas please.....
look in the mirror and SLAP yourself.
BETTER YET, I'm a Pt. Time dominatrix so come on down and I'LL do it for you! HEHEHE

NOT mad, just saying. I'm sure you all cuss at bonehead moves in traffic, this is similar. When I looked at my phone today I had NO idea who was texting for the past week. NONE. How does that help either of us?

(DRUNKDISCLAIMER.... ) THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. ANY OFFENSE OR HURT FEELINGS CAUSED BY THIS PSA WERE DEFINITELY INTENDED AND I HOPE YOU LEARN TO USE YOUR PHONE........or cry for a week.......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....LMFAO....awwww, my drink is empty.

GrumpyCat says....NO!!!!!

Hey there, will you.......NO!
But I thought you.....NO!
OK, how bout.....NO!
But you used to......NO!
The review said.....NO!
Well would you.......NO!
Can we chat on.....NO!
Think I could......NO!
What if I .........NO!

bend over and take off your pants!!!!!! My teeth need sharpening!
NOW-MEOW!!!!!!!

just PLAYING! Enjoy your weekend.

But I'm NOT GrumpyCAT......for clarity! Originally Posted by Lady Crystal
Some people just dont GET IT. You can make it plain as day and they still dont get it!!
I agree about people that dont have any manners, no excuses. Maybey mom and dad didnt have any manners as well. You have every right to be pissed.

Rocker
And to Vikki Likki Lyn......YOU are awesome!!!!! VERY FUNNY!!! Originally Posted by Lady Crystal
I couldn't resist...now about that "cause I am a cutie freebie"
i know that lately i have been running into some truoble seeing some of the lovely ladies on this board.
i usually send out the same standard text msg. stating my handle, my desires, and the rate im able to afford.
im willing to accept some constructive criticism from some of you lovely ladies as well as fine gents , im sure it just needs some fine tweekin
" Hey, bitch! its K dawg. lookin for a serious hr of unbridled "ground and pound" culminating in a major load of man butter going down that lovely cum dumpster of a throat.
im no time waster. i seriously got a "Hamilton, and a Lincoln" that cud be all yours if you play your fuckin cards right........yeah! dats right, im a baller!!
i know that lately i have been running into some truoble seeing some of the lovely ladies on this board.
i usually send out the same standard text msg. stating my handle, my desires, and the rate im able to afford.
im willing to accept some constructive criticism from some of you lovely ladies as well as fine gents , im sure it just needs some fine tweekin
" Hey, bitch! its K dawg. lookin for a serious hr of unbridled "ground and pound" culminating in a major load of man butter going down that lovely cum dumpster of a throat.
im no time waster. i seriously got a "Hamilton, and a Lincoln" that cud be all yours if you play your fuckin cards right........yeah! dats right, im a baller!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Maybe next time include your pic K Dawg that hair has me all wet
plus 1
im no time waster. i seriously got a "Hamilton, and a Lincoln" that cud be all yours if you play your fuckin cards right........yeah! dats right, im a baller!!
Sick!! And very funny!!!! I normally write... 37 but look like I am 36. Dig mutes...best response is "........." Let's chat about all your horrible dating experiences..Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait to get together...Again best response" " FANTASTIC!
I could say something profound and witty...why bother? You said it best!!
I have a name on my contact list that is titled, "the idiot that texts"...mercifully the calls and texts only come bimonthly now...maybe when his parents are gone?

Thank you for saying what I wish I had the balls to say :-). Heck, I am on my second glass of wine...I might be back in an hour with my alcohol induced insight *wink*

A
How do you know they're responding to your ad? As someone who never views ads, I click your showcase, all I see is phone # and email. If you put that info in rates and availability, only those w/premium can see it. Put that info in bio and all can see it. Seems to me up to half of these text could be due to overlooking the obvious.
How do you know they're responding to your ad? As someone who never views ads, I click your showcase, all I see is phone # and email. If you put that info in rates and availability,only to those w/premium can see it.Put that info in bio and all can see it. Seems to me up to half of these text could be due to overlooking the obvious. Originally Posted by HotButteredWhiskerBiscuit
No we can't.