What Area of Town for Incall

I will be in Austin in a couple weeks and was wondering what is a nice area of town that would be good for incall location. Any info would be great appreciated
No further south than Oltorf no further north than Braker no further West than Arboretum.

The most "central" and easiest to find properties are in the "vagina triangle" near the intersections of i35/290/183. Avoid Rundberg.

Properties in Arboretum built in last 5-10 years are newer and more nicely appointed, and closer to suburban hobbyists.

Many of the hotels in downtown Austin have card keys to use elevator lifts and to access residence parts of floors with cameras everywhere. You might like that but you might have to greet each guest outside your room if you end up in one of several hotels downtown Austin near 6th St.

Studio 6 is a real nice hotel behind pappadeaux. Super easy to find. Easy to park. Close to places to eat and some decent size rooms (deluxe have two levels, for tcb downstairs bcd upstairs option).

Feel free to PM with any other questions you gonna love it here in Austin.

19Trees
How far is Arboretum from Cedar Park?
5-10 min depending on traffic. Stay out of Williamson county!
ok so Arboretum is a nice suburb of Austin? I just wanna be in a nice area.
I believe it is approximately 10 to 15 miles depending on exactly where in the Arboretum and cedar park. But I will defer to A1H as I live on the east side.

This was my favorite place to stay when I lived in Fort Worth and traveled to Austin:

http://www.habitatsuites.com/

Its pricey, but if you're staying for awhile the management will negotiate - very nice black man named Donald. I think he's still there. They were friendly with working girls and the suites have private entry. PM me if you have any questions.
Arboretum has always been a nice safe area when I visited austin. There are actually places near the vagina triangle that worry me a bit. Considering I'm an out-of-towner, when I stay in ATX overnight, I always stay near the Arboretum. That's just me though
Yes they have some nice hotels in Arboretum....looking now
This might help: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

Arboretum/Domain all good :-)
BTW - Ms. Bella - my choice was near a strip club and the infamous vaginal triangle. Stayed there off and on for 2 years. Never had a problem - hmm - except that one night when the girl had to have cigarettes @ 2 am. Luckily, she was driving when the blue lights came on - lol - they actually drove me back to the hotel.
All of you have been such a GREAT help and very inviting :-) I really appreciate it!
Hi bella, i sent you a PM please respond. Thanks.