Sugar Baby?

Is that what this section is for? Someone enlighten me please.
  • Tiny
  • 07-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Sugar Baby? Is that what this section is for? Someone enlighten me please. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Well, yes, this would be a logical place for that -- a place where upscale providers seeking some kind of a long term relationship(s) could chat among themselves and with the men.

However, Gotyour6, alias skankhunt42, won't allow it. He will tell you

1. you're a whore
2. you're stupid
3. you're greedy
4. you come from a broken home
5. you look like a trannie
6. you can't read

Also, based on your writing style and his perception of how well you understand him, he will attempt to place you within some percentile of verbal skills for the general population. Actually it might be worth posting here just for that last reason. An evaluation by Skankhunt42 is a lot quicker and easier than sitting down for something like the SAT test.
Short answer, NO. The forum is described above. SB/SD may fall into that description, but is definitely not the focus of this forum.
Is that what this section is for? Someone enlighten me please. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum

Ms Plum:

I must say I'm delighted at the manner in which you conduct yourself, you have the intellectual fortitude to maneuver yourself in both worlds equally well... below is the link to my "Seeking Arrangement's" account just follow it and open the doors to a better opportunity.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-b46d2eab3d39

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi

Unfortunately, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s hard to come across a sugar daddy let alone a reliable one.
Unfortunately, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s hard to come across a sugar daddy let alone a reliable one. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Right now you aren’t in the position that is optimal for a SD relationship. Maybe in time, Cheri.
Well, yes, this would be a logical place for that -- a place where upscale providers seeking some kind of a long term relationship(s) could chat among themselves and with the men.

However, Gotyour6, alias skankhunt42, won't allow it. He will tell you

1. you're a whore
2. you're stupid
3. you're greedy
4. you come from a broken home
5. you look like a trannie
6. you can't read

Also, based on your writing style and his perception of how well you understand him, he will attempt to place you within some percentile of verbal skills for the general population. Actually it might be worth posting here just for that last reason. An evaluation by Skankhunt42 is a lot quicker and easier than sitting down for something like the SAT test. Originally Posted by Tiny
You mad, bro?

Hookers dont make a good sugar baby.

Hooker: I want to be a sugar baby

Sugar daddy: Ok, I am going to Japan for two weeks, want to come along?

Hooker: I will lose 2 weeks pay of being a hooker so I will charge you 5000 per week so for 10,000 I will go.

Sugar daddy: ah, ok, well I can have this beautiful college girl go with me that hasn't had a train run on her in the last week and she has no issue with me paying for her trip, shopping, give her a few thousand for walking around money and she hasn't gone on a trip like this before.

Hooker: You aren't a sugar daddy if you dont want to spend 20,000 total on a trip on me. You are broke and can't afford a girl like me. Take your broke ass down the road, Splenda daddy.

Meanwhile she is sucking cock for 60.00 for those two weeks and made 1000.00
Traveling with a provider is an all together different thing from SD.
My girls travel first class, have extra spending money for the trip and are paid a flat daily amount. I can afford anything I want but that does not make me crazy, I do not buy cars, etc.

SB is not something a lot of guys like myself are looking for, variety is what I crave and OMG the world is full of beautiful young ladies who are enthusiastic about what they do. I don't think the smile will ever leave my mug.
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2018, 07:55 AM
Is that what this section is for? Someone enlighten me please. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
I usually don't seek a sugar daddy. Chemistry is very important in any situation. I seek someone to enhance me to go to my next level in life and not by the hour. I do love a great challenge.
It will work well if its right for both parties.
Right now you aren’t in the position that is optimal for a SD relationship. Maybe in time, Cheri. Originally Posted by B Three

I definitely think that she was inquiring about the
forum & it's purpose ; not if YOU think that she is "optimal
for a SD relationship" . Way to put a girl down
Unfortunately, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s hard to come across a sugar daddy let alone a reliable one. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum

I have one and it's like the equivalent to a relationship honestly & that is
why I personally do not seek them out . I think of them as I would
a relationship where , if it happens it happens . Chemistry,
timing, & understanding have all helped me. It is just a different
playing field when you're a SugarBaby . Don't fret . . . the best things
sometimes take time to receive . I will say that I did not meet mine on the net .
So if that was the route you were taking that may be a reason ? Best of luck though gorgeous !
The forum exists to be a place for existing Sugar Daddies (like myself) and prospective ones to talk about the lifestyle. A lot of guys have questions about getting into the life, expectations, how to approach Sugar Babies. I’m sure providers have something similar on their side.

It’s a helpful forum. We get some idiots from time to time, but overall it is good for conversation and perspective.
I usually don't seek a sugar daddy. Chemistry is very important in any situation. I seek someone to enhance me to go to my next level in life and not by the hour. I do love a great challenge.
It will work well if its right for both parties. Originally Posted by R.M.
Most women that seek one dont find one.

The daddy will normally run into someone and approach them in a manner that is tasteful.

Example: Going to a store all the time and develop conversation with a young girl. Topic goes to college, work etc after a while and you hand them a card and ask them to call or text. They do, ask them out to dinner and to discuss options.

I know I am an asshole when it comes to hookers wanting a sugar daddy but I have never in my 20 years of doing this have ever seen anything good come out of it from a hooker or a stripper.

(If you are offended by the word hooker then just replace it with whatever word you feel comfortable with meaning the same thing)
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2018, 09:01 AM
Most women that seek one dont find one.

The daddy will normally run into someone and approach them in a manner that is tasteful.

Example: Going to a store all the time and develop conversation with a young girl. Topic goes to college, work etc after a while and you hand them a card and ask them to call or text. They do, ask them out to dinner and to discuss options.

I know I am an asshole when it comes to hookers wanting a sugar daddy but I have never in my 20 years of doing this have ever seen anything good come out of it from a hooker or a stripper.

(If you are offended by the word hooker then just replace it with whatever word you feel comfortable with meaning the same thing) Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I am not offended by any means. I hope you are not offended by Trick/JoJo. Which could include anyone gent on here with reviews.

Chemistry is everything to me. I am sharing with this young lady what works for me.

Might not work for others. Splenda daddies need not apply.
I am not offended by any means. I hope you are not offended by Trick/JoJo. Which could include anyone gent on here with reviews.

Chemistry is everything to me. I am sharing with this young lady what works for me.

Might not work for others. Splenda daddies need not apply. Originally Posted by R.M.
Lol,
You are older than I am
@ 55 I would hope you are not looking for a sugar daddy.