a review

can i write part of a review and save it somewhere to come back later to complete it before posting it?
No. You need to complete the review all at one time. If you do have a problem with it once completed/submitted, you have a small window (an hour or so) to edit your submitted review. If after that, you need to change something, PM a mod to edit your review. By changing something, I mean a minor detail and not a major re-write of the review.
how do I write and post a review?
It's real easy just go to the review section you want to review in .Hit the New review tab and just fill in the Blanks here a link to the review templete

http://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=form&fid=160

and I saw this Too this may help. It not from here but the button are the same.

[/QUOTE]

I Hope this helps Bud
How about 'maybe" ?

Depends on how you want to do it. There is an "internal" notepad build into the forum where you COULD paste a copy of the review form and then fill in the sections at your convenience. Once you're done, even if it takes multiple 10 minute efforts, you could then "cut and paste" your epic descriptions from the internal notepad to the review page.

It takes the same amount of time, but you can break up the "writing" time into smaller pieces, if you need to do that for discretionary reasons.

To access the internal notepad, look at the top right corner of the screen, where it says "Welcome YourName". Click on "YourName", it will drop down a menu list. Select the dark one about half way down "User Control Panel". The scratchpad is in the top section. That info is not stored on YOUR device, it is stored "inside the forum", so you can work on it discreetly over multiple small attempts.

It is possible that I just gave the right answer to the wrong question, if so, please ignore

Good hunting,
PG
Thanks JJ and PG.
Do the mods have a review template that be posted in the spa/massage section?
You don't have to use a template . Just hit the review tab instead of thread tab.
Ok, thank you.
Do you need premium access to write a review on a provider?
nope, any male on the site can write a review/encounter report