State: Florida
Address: Near Barrancas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, HE
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Below the Shoulder, brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely beautiful woman. Medium height, pretty face, awesome body. Perfect, huge natural breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
she is great and great looking
she is great and great looking Originally Posted by justforshsfl
+1!
i think the leg on the table so you can see her pussy is a new trick
if she ever went full service she would rake in the $. she won't though.
She might go FIV and not FS
you guys that like massages really should try her out. who knows maybe someone will get lucky but in any case she is great to look at and the liberties she allows will be enough to get you off. i meaN SUCKING ON THOSE BIG TITTIES WHILE YOU GET JACKED IS A LOT OF FUN
Always a great time with Payton seen her the other day! Wonderful time great to talk to and sensual with every touch.

Can’t say it enough you should try her out!

I try to see her at least a few times a month I’d see her twice a week if I could as it is a really decent massage!
Always a great time with Payton seen her the other day! Wonderful time great to talk to and sensual with every touch.

Can’t say it enough you should try her out!

I try to see her at least a few times a month I’d see her twice a week if I could as it is a really decent massage! Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
i agree, i would see her several times a week if i could afford it. and i would pay her a bunch for a full service encounter at a motel! very hot lady