Western Mass

New to the area here, but established hobbyist in Texas. I'm hoping New England is as Libertarian as Texas!

I'm about 20 mins from Springfield and 40 from Hartford. I've had some A-list experiences in Houston, Austin, and Dallas. Who's the best round these parts?
You are in no-man's-land. Some ladies that advertise in Hartford, Albany, Boston will make a stop along the way in Western Mass.

You just have to do your homework. I could tell you who is "the best around here" for me but, that doesn't mean it will be the "best" for you.

Good luck
Very much hit-or-miss, in my short time here and based on recent experiences. Many guys seem to want cheap, which I think is why there isn't a tremendous influx of talent. My comment isn't a generalization, just an observation of some other conversations, etc. Ed has good perspective and probably has some of the best info from previous posts/encounters. If you want cheap, it comes with a different variation of "price." If you find a diamond, hold on for dear life! There are a few very nice ladies in the area, but coming from TX and the standard to which you're accustomed...not the same ballpark. Good luck and keep us posted of your adventures.
Thanks guys!
I have been seeing clients in Western Mass since 2007 and am scheduling now for my next trip. Tried to send u a PM but says mailbox is full..
Yes gents, the lovely Rachel does make occasional passes through CT & Western Mass - Thanks for the reminder!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2068197
You are in no-man's-land. Some ladies that advertise in Hartford, Albany, Boston will make a stop along the way in Western Mass.

You just have to do your homework. I could tell you who is "the best around here" for me but, that doesn't mean it will be the "best" for you.

Good luck Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I feel like I've seen you post pretty much this same response to every Western Ma thread on every forum that has had one since *the dawn of time* lol.

Try Switter, I was surprised when I signed up that there were a few other ladies in my local area.

~Mme X~
I feel like I've seen you post pretty much this same response to every Western Ma thread on every forum that has had one since *the dawn of time* lol.

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
That makes at least one of us very old!!
Lol, ok, since the dawn of BigDoggie then

I mean what do millenials know... to us the known universe was created when usenets united.

~Mme X~
he still has a full mailbox so must not be too interested in booking a provider if cant communicate.
Sounds like all the fellas in upstate NY. especially Buffalo. They want dimes for cheap!!!! Its laughable when it becomes a peacocking show of who fucked which heorin addict for less.
i visit the springfield area let's make it happen!