Ourhome2

Is it down? Anyone else havig issues?
Yep, I can’t access either. Looks like Eccie and OH2 are taking turns shutting down.
It is down
Only temporary.
They are currently dealing with a hosting issue and will be back up in a day or two.
Anyone know, for how long ?
Thank for the info gfejunkie and msguru!
  • Crock
  • 01-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Posted in Dallas Coed:

FYI all, OH2 is experiencing a temporary host server issue, and will be back online asap, but might be a day or so before the problem is resolved. (Hoping for sooner rather than later, but takes as long as it takes.) The coincidental Jan. 1st timing makes it seem more ominous than it is, chuckle.

Let's grant poor ECCIE some mercy and not make this the overwhelming topic the E's outage was on OH2. (Grin and wink.)

Meanwhile... Happy NUDE Year! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thankful Eccie is up again and both sites aren't out at the same time...knock on wood.

~
Thanks to Fancy and Batman for keeping us informed of what is happening with OH2.
  • Leo73
  • 01-02-2019, 04:05 PM
If both sites go down what other sites will the ladies be using?
If both sites go down what other sites will the ladies be using? Originally Posted by Leo73
You can always roll the dice with List Crawler and Adult Search. Austin also has one called MassageRepublic.com
If both sites go down what other sites will the ladies be using? Originally Posted by Leo73
Switter
Is OH2 working for anyone now? I still can’t get it on my mobile device.