For anybody who is non-religious please disregard this means something very deeply to me

For anybody who is non-religious please disregard this means something very deeply to me. My grandmother always taught me that the more people that pray for you The more God will hear your prayer. If you’re not a big fan of mine please put that to the side for now. If everyone could please from the bottom of my heart pray for my brother that he makes it through this and I don’t lose him I would be more than grateful every prayer counts thank you so much! Ambree Austin
You're Grandmother was right. Sending prayers. xoxo
Praying!
Saying a prayer for your brother and family
Prayers. I’m here if you want to talk. <3<3<3
You know my grandmother doll?
Prayers. I’m here if you want to talk. <3<3<3 Originally Posted by JadeRose
Thank you from the bottom of my heart really
Austin Ellen I’m an idiot I’m sorry I forgot to mentioned my grandma in the post. My heads not screwed on straight today
Sending you my prayers to you and your family. Dont like seeing someone so beautiful such as yourself and with such a big heart! Be sad. I pray everything gets better soon!
I can feel your heart and fear reach out in your initial post. Prayers go out for your brother, for you and all your family. May the Lord hear our prayers and aid your brother in his time of need. Peace be with you Ambree.
Wishing him the best (but this does belong in the sandbox)
May Eir bless your brother and give him the strength to make it through whatever it is he's going through and keep him here with you.
  • Loxly
  • 01-04-2019, 03:19 PM
My thoughts are with you and your family during this time. May GOD grant you all the strength to deal with this.
  • Twix
  • 01-24-2019, 12:23 AM
Sending lots of Prayers your way ! And May God Bless you and your brother sweetheart. ������������������������������ ������������
We've never met, but you sound like a nice gal that shares things in common with me. Prayers sent for your brother.