What are providers looking for in reviews

I've been a member for a while and have never felt inclined to leave a review, I've supported the site strictly through paid membership. I had always used p411 and previously date-check for my verification purposes. Lately, I've been coming across more providers who mainly use Eccie as their verification method. Unfortunately, my lack of reviews has been a problem.

So I will start leaving reviews, but I would like to ask the ladies what they are looking for in reviews for verification purposes. Do you prefer the last review to be within a certain time frame? Is there a general minimum number of reviews you want to see? Does local vs out-of-town reviews matter?

Any insight would be appreciated
Reviews help keep a provider relevant to the rest of the clients. The more reviews, hopefully positive, that a girl receives the better for business. The providers cannot read the ROS or content of the review only the general info. So what you say about your experience is your interpretation of what happened and only viewable by those male members with premium access. Personally, if I have a bad experience, I do not right a review. I feel that someone eventualy will. I have had providers ask for them. I try to write them for each provider on Eccie that I see for them and for my access.
I also see provideres based on reviews and referrals from other members. I shy away from new girls until they have such reviews. Help them out. Write a review.
From talking with providers both here and on p411 most say with in the past couple months that you have see other providers and some even contact the providers you have been with if they allow to be contacted by another provider ... some do some don’t

Good luck and get some reviews up if you have seen any providers in the past month get the reviews up ... might help a little