FBSM, a discussion of preferences

this forum does not get into the details of a good massage often. If you're a fella who enjoys a good full body sensual massage, let's talk what makes a good fbsm? what do you look for in an fbsm? if it is an hour appointment, what mixture of actual massage and teasing and sexy play do you prefer? Do you prefer to start out by laying on your belly and a good back massage? do you like a massage of the legs, feet, arms, hands, scalp too? Roughly how long do u like to be on your belly before the flip? what about massage on the front side, do u like chest massage? facial massage? as it progresses to a more naughty place, do you enjoy being on your knees with your head down and goodies up for teasing and fun play? and what about prostate play? yes or no? toys or fingers? what about MSOG? do u like to be teased the whole time and the finish held to the end or do u like multiple pops? My theory is tits make everything better, what about having her boobies in the mix and rubbed all over you too? Russian? Also, have you ever done doubles on an FBSM? So gentlemen, let's talk about what makes for a great fbsm and what side options you prefer to be thrown in for the fun. how often do u seek fbsm over a full service encounter? do you prefer fbsm Level 1 or level 2 or level 3 for your massage? there are so many options for a good sexy massage. please tell us what you prefer in a sexual massage and if you want it to progress into toys, prostate play or if you just like a rub and tug or just exactly what you hope will happen during your massage. curious about how often you seek fbsm over FS appointments, which do you prefer and why. Also there is always an option of rub a dub dub, 2 of us and sub, how about the kinky fetish fbsm including restraints? bondagemassage, blindfolds, edging and being the sexual playtoy of 2 wild women who take advantage of you and make you into a their sex slave. how kinky do you like your fbsm sometimes for diversion? there are so many options for a sexy massage, tell us what you like and look for when u want an fbsm?
FSBM is weak shit, shouldn’t even be on a hooker review board.
Not surprised it’s posted by a hooker that doesn’t hook.
JJ kind of has a point. But the board allows it.

Back to OP's question:

If it's not an excellent real full body massage for at least half (not just tugging on Jr.), forget it.
Then, time is needed to ramp up to whatever else.
The UTR I see was a pro physical therapist and still goes after some of my old, deep things that took a few cats lives off my soul. We usually go for 90 and we both smile.

And, there's other gals I see if getting Jr. and the twins happy is the primary objective.
I love FBSM's. Especially when they lead to other fun.
JJ kind of has a point. But the board allows it.

Back to OP's question: Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OP probably uses FBSM as the front for a basic FS no rules business.

Hooker review boards are frequented by hookers and johns right? Lack of reliable business drives participation or at least that is what has been demonstrated in prior years. OP seems to make use of the forum for promotion more so than other hookers so it stands to reason she needs the business more.
well as everyone knows here, .I have never offered full service and never will. good try at beating this dead horse whispy but still do not offer FS no matter how much u wish that I did. I offer fbsm and fetish only, please do not attempt to mislead the guys about what to expect from me. If I offered gfe I would just say so.
well as everyone knows here, .I have never offered full service and never will. good try at beating this dead horse whispy but still do not offer FS no matter how much u wish that I did. I offer fbsm and fetish only, please do not attempt to mislead the guys about what to expect from me. If I offered gfe I would just say so. Originally Posted by sue_nami
No. I don't think you would.

You have a face but don't show it.

You have a business model and don't discuss it.

Reasons for everything.
I do not discuss my private life or show my face because I have lived here since the 70's, I am not a road traveling provider and I will stay here and I know half this town. Once again I ask you, please mind your own business and leave mine out of your campaign of lies and innuendo. why would i even discus my business model with you or anyone here? I offer fbsm and fetish at a fair and competitive rate, i have regular set dependable hours, i have excellent tcb and over 145 yes reviews and never even a hint of fs or more services offered. in fact I have vociferously defended my integrity and boundaries thru the years against your continued lies and senseless attacks. why do u follow me and care so much about me and my business? just leave me alone and stop bugging me with these baseless lies and attacks. you do this entire community no good by spreading malicious misinformation and baseless accusations repeatedly here. I thought the new eccie would stop this sort of attack with your outright lies and harassment. why do u care so much about me? .
Whispers, be careful! She may maliciously accuse you of being a troll and having multiple handles.
I wonder why she says she does not offer FS? Many reports to the contrary.
But she can post what ever she wants. Makes me NO difference..
For me whether to choose between FS or FBSM depends on what I’m in the mood for. Sometimes it’s nice to relax and enjoy a massage, and with the extras it’s a great experience. The FBSM should be a legit massage in terms of quality. I’ve had body rubs that weren’t that great but advertised as fbsm and it would have been better just to have done the other activities. The massage should massage all the basic parts, but still retain an element of erotic forplay. Touching the ass, brushing fingers along the inner thigh and taint, perhaps brushing against the cock can help keep the sexual tension up. Of course, tits are always great, and I love having them rub against me as well. For the HE that’s all personal preference, and sometimes I like either the hj or bj. I’ve never had the pleasure of two ladies but I think it would be fun. Would two massage sessions be better? It’s hard to quantify the value of an experience in dollar terms really, so I imagine I’d give that a shot at some point just to see.
I adore FBSM that leads into FS. If my playmate is as sensual as I am then that's just a natural progression of the experience. I'm not talking massage - I'm talking slow - and I mean slow - stroking,kissing every part of the body -
using feather lite strokes then specific harder strokes. Hitting all the pulse points, getting so excited that you are about to burst and then getting on that cock and slowly squeezing my muscles - again - nothing fast here - giving you a release that is amazing. Ahhhhhhhh - I gotta go take a cold shower.....
Dang ���� after reading the details of your service I think I may need to boom a hour or two with you. Im cool onthe FS (unless you want to��)
A lot of guys on here are JUST FINE with a fbsm+ service...I haven't gone the route of the others yet. I LOVE a short rub....a little ass tease...letting my hands roam too. Then on the flip I get to rub you....DATY maybe, then let's finish .

Sue_Nami...maybe we need a session
Mm. I love giving a long, luscious, slow rub followed by a release, especially if there’s teasing and touching here and there throughout. Them suddenly reaching around and squeezing my ass, stroking my panties, grabbing a boob. Me gently swiping the inner thighs and brushing against the balls here and there invoking a twitch. Watching the confliction on their face of continuing in surrendered relaxation or jumping up and giving right into the primal lust of the final release. I love when they just lose it and pull me down towards them. Hehe. I have found quite a few men genuinely appreciate the option of fbsm with an independent provider, a perfect stress relieving combo.