Who is the most sensual provider in Austin

Who do you all think is the most sensual provider in Austin? The one who runs her fingers through your hair, knows how to touch you so that you instantly melt into relaxation?

I run across dancers like this on occasion but only about 1 in 100 have that affect on me that soon as they touch me I feel feel that relaxation hit.
Who do you all think is the most sensual provider in Austin? The one who runs her fingers through your hair, knows how to touch you so that you instantly melt into relaxation?

I run across dancers like this on occasion but only about 1 in 100 have that affect on me that soon as they touch me I feel feel that relaxation hit. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Nuggie says TS Winn Dixie is the best!
Well I think that kind of connection does take a little time to develop. I am biased but i have had great sensual experiences with Ambree Austin and Marley Monroe. When Ambree Austin shares some gum with you and starts making out, you know what it was like to kiss the hottest cheerleader back in high school! Then when she climbs in your lap for even deeper, hotter, kissing, touching, and squeezing, man that is just EPIC! Then lying in bed with Marley Monroe and kissing, hugging and massaging on each other is sensual as hell, then even more so when she lightly kisses your cock, then a little more, then a little more, by far the best slow, sensual blowjob i've ever had. So there you go, my two most sensual providers in ATX.
I agree that it usually take time. I have two with whom I experience high levels of sensuality and a couple of others where it is developing nicely. Then there is my ATF where it is off the charts.
doesn't take time for me there are a select few women who make the hairs stand up on my body soon as they touch me. Not many but a few.
I agree with Wolfman on Ambree, she's top notch. Brooke Beauty Baby is another. She's an absolute natural beauty and provides a super session.
TS Winn Dixie has a flat head on top, big ears and is toothless! Whats more sensual than that?
I've been told Sheneneh ain't got nothin' on TS Winn Dixie!
In Austin - Nikki Famme and TennesseeTootsie are two of the most affectionate and sensual I have been with.

Visiting Austin - MoneykaVega$ is affectionate and sensual.
I wouldnt say Im the most sensual but I can tell you I belong in that group.

Light touches of the finger tips all over your body and mine just me everytime.
shares some gum . Originally Posted by wolfmanjack

Thanks for the mention!!
Thanks for the mention!! Originally Posted by Nikki Famme
I would tongue your ass even before you wipe!!

I would tongue your ass even before you wipe!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster
LM--LMAO/ROFL I've heard of Red Wings before but never Brown Wings. WALDT, so more power to you BRO...
Well I think that kind of connection does take a little time to develop. I am biased but i have had great sensual experiences with Ambree Austin and Marley Monroe. When Ambree Austin shares some gum with you and starts making out, you know what it was like to kiss the hottest cheerleader back in high school! Then when she climbs in your lap for even deeper, hotter, kissing, touching, and squeezing, man that is just EPIC! Then lying in bed with Marley Monroe and kissing, hugging and massaging on each other is sensual as hell, then even more so when she lightly kisses your cock, then a little more, then a little more, by far the best slow, sensual blowjob i've ever had. So there you go, my two most sensual providers in ATX. Originally Posted by wolfmanjack
I'm in complete agreement that it can take a few sessions to get the perfect rapport in place. But there are some girls that naturally fit that mold. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Marley Monroe yesterday & she was spactular. She clearly enjoys what she's doing & deserves the fine reputation she has. I definitely plan to she her again.
Thanks for the mention xoxo