Ladies- what’s your preferred oral style? How do you orgasm?

I think this can be an informative thread for us all, especially the men! I notice that sometimes I sense a pattern in the way men try to make me cum, and it has me wonder what other individual women respond to and all the different ways to accomplish this. We are so diverse and there is a plethora of ways to receive pleasure. I’ll start:

So for me, orgasm isn’t really a “goal” most of the time, especially if I’m having a great time and feeling good. I think this is because I tend to not orgasm super easily depending on the day, but it doesn’t mean I’m not having a good time! When I do cum it is mostly g-spot stimulation that does it, doggy style or intense missionary is how I most often cum. The past year I have had more clitgasms though! The way I like to receive oral the most is long, medium pressure licks up the middle from the bottom of the inner labia up to the hood of the clit, tongue inside my entroitis, licking all the way from the back up to the front if you’re into dato, gentle french kissing right underneath my clit, sometimes a couple of fingers inserted (not too rough, no twisting), light sucking on the outer and inner lips, inner thigh sucking. I am also very into receiving dato! Especially accompanied by squeezing, soft biting, and kisses on my derrière! This both simultaneously relaxes me and turns me on.
I am NOT a fan of intense clit sucking, especially if it comes completely out of nowhere after gentle licking. I tend to jump and yelp lol I have a sensitive clit and this doesn’t feel pleasurable to me even though I have noticed a lot of men enjoy doing it.

I’d love to hear more shares
Very informative Jade, good stuff!
Good thread. Yes ladies please provide insights. Perhaps I am wrong, but at least reading the Penthouse Forum, er, reviews on there, I think a lot of the guys on here overestimate their cunnilingus skills.

What I have noticed in the last couple of years dating in the civvie world, most of my sex partners having orgasms via intercourse and not clitoral. Kinda surprised me as my two wives were more the latter.
Wow, guess no one wants to give away the deets ;-) Lol..
When it comes to oral...I like light tongue teases leading into my medium flicks of the tongue.
I dont like aggressive clit sucking either..its more painful the pleasure.

I dont have the cum goal either but if its done just right its a sight to be seen.

I dislike fingers inside of me....huge turn off. Don't kbow why. It just is.

If you can tell Im enjoying myself..why stop?

Now its throbbing. I must take care of her now 💋
Wow, guess no one wants to give away the deets ;-) Originally Posted by JadeRose
it's a business transaction.

Most of the prostitutes here are probably of the mindset that the experience a guy is paying for is more about the guy's pleasure or belief of having pleasured. So a convincing performance yields a happy client as does handling HIS needs.

Telling a guy what or how to do something is more of a fetish isn't it?
Gee thanks JadeRose and UTRhottie, I am reading this at the airport on my phone, rather intently reading, and they called my flight AND I CANT STAND UP!

In all my years, I have found it very erotic for the Lady to "coach" me into how to please her as every Lady is quite different to stimuli. Maybe that is a fetish, maybe not.

Im flying to New York so I will stand up and think of the freezing Atlantic ocean waters.......thanks Jade!
it's a business transaction.

Most of the prostitutes here are probably of the mindset that the experience a guy is paying for is more about the guy's pleasure or belief of having pleasured. So a convincing performance yields a happy client as does handling HIS needs.

Telling a guy what or how to do something is more of a fetish isn't it? Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes, I agree that the majority of the intent is providing a service with the clients fulfillment of pleasure in mind! IOP is expected and no doubt a part of that service, yet isn’t necessarily what everyone might find ideal. In my experience, as a provider, many men are actually turned on by knowing how to pleasure a woman, provider or not, as well as receiving pleasure from a woman. Many men respond very well to this, and much is said behind closed doors. I also feel that it’s perfectly okay and informative to express what we individually enjoy. That’s why I like these kinds of discussions in coed, shared information! I.e:

Very informative Jade, good stuff! Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
Good thread. Yes ladies please provide insights. Originally Posted by EagleEye
In all my years, I have found it very erotic for the Lady to "coach" me into how to please her as every Lady is quite different to stimuli. Maybe that is a fetish, maybe not.

Im flying to New York so I will stand up and think of the freezing Atlantic ocean waters.......thanks Jade! Originally Posted by dillyx2
  • gc161
  • 01-16-2019, 04:47 AM
I can hardly wait to kiss your ass, Jade.
I agree with Jade. The gents I have the pleasure of seeing love making sure I am pleased all the way around and I greatly appreciate that.
It's why I enjoy this so much. Its mutually satisfying.
My preferred oral style is when men tell me they're gonna book me and they do and I can pay all my bills n' shit.
My preferred oral style is when men tell me they're gonna book me and they do and I can pay all my bills n' shit. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Nothing like someone who keeps their word!!
My preferred oral style is when men tell me they're gonna book me and they do and I can pay all my bills n' shit. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

Hahah, yesss. Truly toe curling!
When I go down on a woman I take it very slow & soft at first. I like to gently kiss her inner thighs, teasing her labia by brushing my lower lip on it. I breath hot air on her womanhood then after some explorative licks I turn & kiss her labia like I was lightly kissing her lips. No insertion, just gentle kissing. Usually arrousal begins but I patiently let it build, coaxing it along with flicks of my tongue. All along I lube her with siliva, adding to her own juices. Eventually I focus of her clit & envelope it with my lips while caressing it with my tongue. The pace of all this is dictated by her body language. I try to go just a bit slower than she might want at first to build the tension. When she's ready I suck her hood into my mouth & circle my tongue around her clit, again taking her lead on the pacing but applying more pressure. At this point I look for the motion, pressure level & angle that seems most pleasurable & focus on doing that until she either climaxes or I change my position to something else.
Anyway, I think that oral sex can be the most satisfying because to it much easier to focus on your lover & deliver exactly what they crave. I think I'm pretty good at it.
That being said my one pet peeve is that if I'm not getting my woman off I'd rather that she tactfully move me away. I enjoy giving a woman head but I don't want to spend a lot of time if it's not working, which does happen for a variety of reasons. I will keep trying if she wants me to but let's not waste each other's time if it just isn't going to happen.
Over the years I have discovered that for many of my playmates "warming up" with extended foreplay (for both of us helps the O's come in a variety of ways. And intensity.

Approaching an encounter quite often depends on time of day, degree of horniness, and elapsed time since last or previous encounter.

That said, quite often the "before work" session is way more intense than the "after work" session.

And, depending on the frequency or intensity of "anticipation" can make quite a bit of difference in orgasmic frequency and intensity.

Obviously, some of sessions from years ago can no longer be repeated as often nor as intensely since my age has advanced considerably.

However, there have been some very surprising repeats recently both in the hobby and out of the hobby with long time friends and even some very new friends.

And, no pharmaceuticals!