p411 yes or no

my membership is up for renewal and im debating if its worth it
Me too..
I did the 6 month renewal this time as things seem to be changing a lot.
Preferred411 if awesome for quick screening when you keep up with your okays. Before us ladies could manually give the guy and okay after our visit but they changed that to where a guy had to ask the lady for an ok. I noticed that when that changed not very many guys keep up with their okays. I have only been asked by a few for okays the rest just give my name out I'd asked. So that often times leads the lady to having to ask for current references. To me that defeats the purpose of p411 and the point of the site being a form of quick and easily verification.

With p411 not allowing any new clients or providers I guess you just have to think are you ok taking a chance that you won't be allowed back on p411 if you let your membership expire. Gina herself has said there is no plans what so ever to open membership up again. So I'm not sure if the same applies to past members who didn't renew.

I say if you travel a lot, take breaks from the hobby or don't see ladies that often or tend to be a same day or last minute kind of guy it's a great way to typically get you screened by the ladies quicker. Plus its nice when a guy takes time to fill out the profile because we can see your likes and dislikes and know alittle about you. It is also easier to see who you have meet with and a form of contact if the ladies need to verify you further. Since some ladies refuse to verify clients or take time to get back due to real world obligations you have better odds with p411 okays.. when it comes to locking in a date then being told your references arent responding if she has to contact the personally. It also saves those guys who arent comfortable providing real world info for screening.

Now if you don't mind screening with a provider the traditional way and have ladies you have seen that will personally vouch for you with other ladies then I say you would be fine without it. However remember this method takes the longest, some ladies take hours or days to respond, some ladies simply don't respond, say the forgot or dont remember who the guy is, only verify for 3 months, 6 months or some a year, leave or just simply dissapear, are harder to find and contact if they arent on local sites. Some ladies are on p411 but do not advertise on review boards so tracking down and verifying they are legit is hard sometimes. I do know that gina does require the ladies respond to all okay notification even if the lady wishes to not give you one.

I think it is an important and typically quick and painless screening tool which cuts down on the time it takes to reach out and track down some references. I say just think about how often you use it. Do you have ladies outside of p411 that you can use to vouch if you dont keep your p411? Are you okay that it may take longer to verify you then via p411? Are you okay if in the future you might not be able to get back on p411?
BL very well said and very much agree... I just wish I had kept my P411 membership up! I am part of that group that let membership lapse and now cannot get renewed no matter what. Regret, regret!
It is very well documented that the status of P411 is unknown and that at some point it may come to an end (very sad IMO).
I am not, and was not the most active of hobbyist and the ease of P411 to get screened and approved was so nice. There were many a occasions that I jumped on P411 in my travels, reached out to a nice provider, and was meeting up on that day or day after. So nice and easy. Having the OKs from the ladies and the detailed information page as BL mentioned was nice to have for both parties.
I can definitely tell you gentlemen if I had the chance to renew and keep it active, for whatever length of time, I would. Just my personal opinion.
If Gina ever opens up renewal of old P411 members I sure hope to be on her contact list.
I used to get most of my business from p411, but now that the available now section is gone it’s like crickets. I used to pay for the top ten and featured ads, but I just don’t know if it would be worth it now as I barely get any hits from there. It’s been like that for about 6 months. Wish I had the extra cash right now to see if it made a difference, because I just love p411. It’s so painless.
P411 member for 10+ years. Refuse to contact any non- P411 companion. The companions on P411 are more professional, attractive and trustworthy. Gina and her site do not suffer fools. They will remove any member of the community who is not legitimate and reputable. I've seen familiar P411 companion profiles go missing recently and it's not hard to surmise why.
  • Old-T
  • 01-15-2019, 09:57 AM
Essentially all the new ladies I have seen in the last few years have been from 411. Yes, it is a little less good after the changes reacting to the new laws, however it is still the best thing out there for me.
If you can afford to P4P then you can afford to renew. The added safety and efficiency are worth it.
I'm a lifetime member on p411, so I don't have to worry about renewing.

I love it and it's been very handy for local girls
and amazingly convenient for travel to some cities.

They are changing to a reference only site, so eventually
we may not be able to browse there, but we can always use
p411 for references and messages.

As long as the women like it, it's worth it.
  • quzi
  • 01-15-2019, 10:44 PM
Local P411 providers rock! When I travel (a fair amount for leisure), it helps find some fun times. Definitely worth it!
Joined P-411 a few years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done.In fact will all of the " stuff " going on I renewed for two years. The ability to travel anywhere in the US and meet top of the line ladies is by far worth it.
If you can afford to P4P then you can afford to renew. The added safety and efficiency are worth it. Originally Posted by lizshue81
Completely Agree
P411 is by far the best option. Every guy I know who let it lapse is now regretting it.

I wish there was some thing close to Available now because it has seriously decreased my PMs.
P411 is by far the best option. Every guy I know who let it lapse is now regretting it.

I wish there was some thing close to Available now because it has seriously decreased my PMs. Originally Posted by B Three
Same, I love (loved) P411 for the absolute ease of booking. It's the only way I would take same day requests-I would have been happy to only book via p411 but now...with no bio section nor available now option it's absolute crickets over there.

So hey fellers, if you want a same day with a couple hour's notice, and you have at least two recent local provider okays, HMU on the P411.