How Does a New Guy Get an Appointment?

• Low-T
  • 01-14-2019, 11:06 AM
I guess I am looking for a lady who excepts newbe's. When you have no history with any of the members, a new guy like me cannot get an appointment. Is there any girls out there that want to take a chance with me? I will do whatever it takes to verify I am the real thing and not a trap.
I am also newbie friendly with alternative screening. I get that you have to start somewhere and “get in”’
This thread is a good start, wishing you much luck babe..
Try Britttany_Love

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4161 Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thanks winn!!

I'm newbie friendly with alternative screening I'm also reference friendly.
Try providers that apeal to you. Ones that list a phone number.

1) send a pm
2) Include, age, race, height, weight, hair length and color or just say bald,
3) length of appointment you’re looking at booking
4) then all the same stuff via text

Most of these chicks don’t screen any way. And a very small amount actually respond as references.

Keep doing that till one wants your cash. Remember to bring your own covers. ALWAYS use a hobby phone. Worked for me any way.

Do not ask them for their real age. Or how current her pics are. Remember if you bit into a Jelly Donut you have a good chance of getting sticky shit all over you. Nobody wants that.
I will do whatever it takes to verify I am the real thing and not a trap. Originally Posted by Waynemart
Compromise is the solution most will suggest to you.

Older Providers and those that weigh more tend to be the easiest to see.

a.jpg

Providers 18 to 25 with a Body type of D, E, F or G tend to have the most demanding requirements.

Most Providers 40+ you find here are less demanding and easier to see as are those with a Body type of A or B

C and D's manage to flourish while younger exerting demands on clients but as they age those demands lessen.

There are ways of bypassing the screening requirements most have.

If you want to see a younger provider in the D, E, F or G category work on visiting providers.

Message them when they announce a visit. Follow up and message them again restating your interest to see them and then when they arrive in town send them another message. The more communication you can have with them leading up to their being in town the better. Simply ignore any requests for screening information.

A visit to Austin does not always live up to a visiting provider's expectations and desperation often overcomes their normal screening measures. Once here showing interest and having had your name in front of them multiple times will yield results at times.

Always keep in mind you have no idea who the other person is and YOUR SAFETY is of concern to ONLY you. You should avoid any and all requests for any personal information.
I have a thing for newbies and breaking them in it turns me on I just use alternative screening
  • gc161
  • 01-16-2019, 04:42 AM
It's raining professionals, Wayne.
Compromise is the solution most will suggest to you.

Older Providers and those that weigh more tend to be the easiest to see.

Attachment 805543

Providers 18 to 25 with a Body type of D, E, F or G tend to have the most demanding requirements.

Most Providers 40+ you find here are less demanding and easier to see as are those with a Body type of A or B

C and D's manage to flourish while younger exerting demands on clients but as they age those demands lessen.

There are ways of bypassing the screening requirements most have.

If you want to see a younger provider in the D, E, F or G category work on visiting providers.

Message them when they announce a visit. Follow up and message them again restating your interest to see them and then when they arrive in town send them another message. The more communication you can have with them leading up to their being in town the better. Simply ignore any requests for screening information.

A visit to Austin does not always live up to a visiting provider's expectations and desperation often overcomes their normal screening measures. Once here showing interest and having had your name in front of them multiple times will yield results at times.

Always keep in mind you have no idea who the other person is and YOUR SAFETY is of concern to ONLY you. You should avoid any and all requests for any personal information. Originally Posted by Whispers

+1 on such a detailed visual playbook. I’ve got a bit of food for thought, definitely don’t refuse to screen, especially if you’re new. List of THINGS not to do.

1. My wife checks my location, so can I have the address, I’ll be leaving my phone at work/home.(you can find some secret way to communicate with me without her knowing but yet can’t figure out figure out how to bypass her gps? No thanks)
2. I have too much to risk so,I can’t provide any screening info.( Let’s just forget about my safety huh?)
3. Trust me I’m safe, I can’t give you any info but I’m safe.(Serial killer tendencies)
4. You think you can give me a pass on screening,I don’t usually do this,I PROMISE I’ll become a regular.(Tell me lies make it sound good)
5. Can you send me a pic, Just wanna make sure you’re real.(Let’s just skip on doing research on said Lady of your choosing including Pics/Reviews/Etc.)
6. “My names John and I’m 35” Via Pm or text. “My names bob im 45 “ Via phone.(Do you have multiple personalities or something?)
7. “I wanna have sweet sex with you, how much”. (Sex? Who sells sex, this is all role play)
8. Asking for BBFS, or asking for anything that the ladies already mentioned she doesn’t do, but somehow you feel you’re above her rules.(Fuck rules,you clearly make your own)
9. Giving info bit by bit.(It shouldn’t take 10 texts/PMs to get the most basic screening info,the easier you make it to screen you,the easier the session will go,if it proceeds that far)
10. It’s 3pm and I wanna see you at 3:20PM I don’t have time to screen.(Yes sir, I shall jump up and your loyal servant shall Pause everything, and cater to YOU,Sike)

There’s plenty more but yea, Britt & Ambree can definitely help you out though, but definitely refrain from any of the mentioned behaviors above with anyone.
Reviews are your friend. Pay for premium access. Read the ROS for who you are interested in. Make a list. It’s a numbers game. Gals with good TCB reps to top of the list.
Repeat.
Most will give in if you give a deposit even if you are newbie with hardly no screening. Not that i would ever give a deposit but i heard it works!
I'm a newbie............