When you hobby. Leave your heart at the door. Trust no one.

I shared this in a thread on the other board. I know this type of situation has been discussed before. I have thought long and hard about posting this. It almost cost me the most precious thing we all have. So here goes. Any lady that has seen me will tell you that I treat them with the utmost respect. I never ask for more than agreed upon. I respect them.

Playing with peoples heart strings and using deception to manipulate someone is my biggest frustration. Now this works both ways. A man using a lady and a lady using a man. Some look at others as a piece of meat, an object of pleasure no more valuable than a sex toy. They lose site of the fact that we are all human beings here. Don’t lie. Don’t use. Ladies don’t fall for the super hero Capt’n Sav A Hoe.

And guys, don’t lose site of the fact that you are just another John. I will have to plead guilty here, especially in a recent case. I wasn’t trying to be Capt’n Sav A Hoe as much as my basic nature to help a human being in need kicked in. Go ahead and call me a dumbass, tell me something I don’t already know. The lady comes across as a sweetheart. In fact, that is the most common things her promoters say about her. But, I discovered a master manipulator. She caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. She needed help. Has “a condition” that keeps her from working for extended periods of time.

For several months, I was not only a client but helped her when she couldn’t work. Not cause I wanted to save her, mind you, or as an attempt to get free sex. I never asked for free sex. I bought her gas, food, took her to the ER, bought 3 prescriptions (she doesn’t have insurance), helped her with personal items, in addition to giving her close to $1000 in non-session cash. Go ahead, tell me what I already know. I’m a dumbass and I deserve what I got.

Like I mentioned, she caught me at a vulnerable time in my life. I was dealing with a lot. Very lonely. Played with my heart like Stevie Ray played a Strat. Told me how wonderful I was, that she loved me, I’m the one she’s been looking for all her life, she wanted to move in with me. I swallowed the bait and the hook. Then, she told me she never meant it and only said it because she needed me to keep helping her and figured I would stop. I still have the text messages that proves it.

Don’t bother asking me who it is. She has White Knights, several who feed her information and I don’t need the grief.

So, lesson learned big time. I will never do more than pay for a session with a Provider ever again. You may now call me anything you choose. When you hobby. Leave your heart at the door.
It happens brother! All you can do is chalk it up to "lesson learned" and move on.. Sometimes that's easier said than done, but remember, many of the ladies on here are more clever than the civies, and your personal feelings are just a target, not all , but for sure, some.. Sorry you got caught on her.
Who gives a shit about her wk's? She clearly never had your best interests so why should you? Post her name. Her behavior is unacceptable.
^^^ I agree ^^^
Based on numerous posts over the past few months, I think many of us can make a reasonable guess.
Dude! Been there done that. Sometimes having empathy sucks. Keep focused and drive on man.
You’re not an idiot, and you should’nt beat yourself up too much about this. No judgement here..

You wanted to believe her when she told you those things, even though you knew better all along. Understandably, you’re upset with her as you feel like she wronged you. If you take the time to step back, though you’ll realize that you’re much more disappointed in yourself for allowing yourself to get entangled emotionally.

It happens to the most seasoned of us, hobbyists and providers alike (yes, it’s happened to me as well and it’s very painful).

The pain you feel is real - don’t deny it or brush it off, as you’re just delaying the recovery process.

Deal with it, and once on the other side, use it as an experience to help you moving forward. You’ll be more careful and cautious as a result; that’s only natural, but it can ultimately be a good thing for you.

Hang in there - it’s gonna suck for a while, but you will make it through.
Testify brother. Been there. Don't beat yourself up
Reading your post unexpectedly resurrected the debilitating pain from two ladies who broke my heart.

I won't name names but not so long ago my sweet baby Blue Bird and C** broke my fragile heart. I almost didn't make it because I lost the will to live.

Fortunately, I met someone else and this time it's for real. She promised me that she retired and that I was really that special someone she has been looking for her entire life.

I believe her because this time it's different. I can see it in her eyes. The way she gives me forever hugs turns me to mush. I've never been so sure about anything in my life.

I always remind my self to keep my feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars. That's what your true life partner seeks.

Next time it will be different.

Trust me.
It's best to find a new lady, have her get back in saddle cowgirl style and most of you problems will fade into the past. Repeat with additional ladies and soon this will all be a far-distant memory and the lessons learned will serve you well going forward.
You’re not an idiot, and you should’nt beat yourself up too much about this. No judgement here..

You wanted to believe her when she told you those things, even though you knew better all along. Understandably, you’re upset with her as you feel like she wronged you. If you take the time to step back, though you’ll realize that you’re much more disappointed in yourself for allowing yourself to get entangled emotionally.

It happens to the most seasoned of us, hobbyists and providers alike (yes, it’s happened to me as well and it’s very painful).

The pain you feel is real - don’t deny it or brush it off, as you’re just delaying the recovery process.

Deal with it, and once on the other side, use it as an experience to help you moving forward. You’ll be more careful and cautious as a result; that’s only natural, but it can ultimately be a good thing for you.

Hang in there - it’s gonna suck for a while, but you will make it through. Originally Posted by Parsifal
Could not have said it better myself!

Well wishes on your healing darlin.
You are not alone in your feelings to be good to people. Unfortunately this hobby preys on people's emotions. There are going to be takers and and there are going to be givers. Chin up, bro. There are people who know what a truly good guy you are. In the mean time, try to be cautious.
You did not post her handle....you do realize you are still being her Capt’n Sav A Hoe WK till this day & hour?
Been in your shoes OP, it sucks. It cost me over 10k, lesson learned. No judgement from me. Take a break from hookers and find another hobby for a couple months, and THEN come back with a new perspective
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2019, 10:28 PM
You did not post her handle....you do realize you are still being her Capt’n Sav A Hoe WK till this day & hour? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
He probably can't since she knows his real name, where he lives, where he works, and who all his friends are on Facebook...

There's a reason why experienced brethren repeatedly tell you not to share personal information. It never ends well.

z
Im really sorry you are going through this.