Monterrey action

Any Monterrey mongers in here? Any info on the sc's? Infinito, el Matehuala? MPs?

I should be down there soon and will report back with good news hopefully.
I was there a few weekends ago, spent my time at Infinito. If you haven't been there in a while, they've expanded to three stages. Girls were sexy as always. I just wish I spoke better Spanish - not many English speakers. Prices were fair, but I've never been a good negotiator.

Michael
Yes, i had a good time infinito and matehuala last week
How were the streets. A buddy of mine who lives in MTY told me some are completely gone! Down by Constitution Ave. Anyone from the states planning a trip anytime soon? I wanted to go down in Aug..I prefer Prestige or Obsession. Although Infinito does get packed!!!
All I was there two weeks left the Saturday that the cartels blocked the streets with rigs. Anyway I went to Infinito twice. I've never been to a Mexico strip club before but this place was amazing. The selection of girls on a Wednesday and Friday night was amazing. This place was like a meat market. Not sure what going rates for things are at other places but I thought it was very affordable here. It was 40 pesos per beer. A private dance was 50 pesos each however the private dances aren't really more than oppurtunities for extras. The extras I believe are in the range of 250, 350 and 500 + I think another 50 for condom. I did not go to Obesssion but our cabbie drove us by and it seemed expensive. One cabbie mentioned that he picked up a guy from Obession that spent 30,000 pesos in there over a 14 hour period, not even sure if that's possible.

Also some general advice for Infinito. I went there with a friend. I personally look Mexican but I'm not and know almost no Spanish. My friend is a 6' 5" super gringo looking guy but is fluent in Spanish. No one seemed to know English here so if you don't know Spanish this place is probably not for you. I'd suggest you bring someone that speaks Spanish and at you should at know your basic numbers in spanish 10, 20, 30, 50, 250, 300 500 etc. Lastly the neighborhood is a bit iffy but I did not feel threatened or uncomfortable once I was inside this place. So I would'nt do too much walking around in this neigborhood after dark and I also heard that except for the strip club directly across the street that other places close by will try to rip you off.
Also hit an MP called Marcella or Marsella. The place is in what appears to be a very nice residental type neighborhood. It's on a small side street with a small amount of off street parking. Inside the place is very nice and the young guy that seemed to be running the place was very friendly and vibe the place was almost more like a internet coffee shop than an EMP. The rooms seemed nice and clean. Lastly and the best part I went early on a Saturday morning and they had two girls both in there late teens early 20s and both extremely cute. It was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made.
Also hit an MP called Marcella or Marsella. The place is in what appears to be a very nice residental type neighborhood. It's on a small side street with a small amount of off street parking. Inside the place is very nice and the young guy that seemed to be running the place was very friendly and vibe the place was almost more like a internet coffee shop than an EMP. The rooms seemed nice and clean. Lastly and the best part I went early on a Saturday morning and they had two girls both in there late teens early 20s and both extremely cute. It was one of the toughest decisions I've ever made. Originally Posted by clueless2000
Any additional info on this place would be greatly appreciated. What was the massage like? A real massage or just a "I'll rub my hands over your body for about 2 minutes, get you ready to blow and get you outta here as fast as I can?" Did they at least have a massage table with the "face donut"? Very important to people with injured necks. How much was it? Was 4 hand available? Contact info? How was it?
Any additional info on this place would be greatly appreciated. What was the massage like? A real massage or just a "I'll rub my hands over your body for about 2 minutes, get you ready to blow and get you outta here as fast as I can?" Did they at least have a massage table with the "face donut"? Very important to people with injured necks. How much was it? Was 4 hand available? Contact info? How was it? Originally Posted by nukkinfuts
Well the massage did not happen. My Spanish speaking friend told them exactly what I was looking for CBJ and no FS so maybe that is why they didn't do the massage but I have a feeling your not getting a massage at any of these places.

They have a website but I can't seem to find it.