Proper etiquette for $$

Okay, so I know the number one rule (besides screening) is to NEVER EVER EVER ask about money or talk about money while in the room together, so I would like to know if this rule is in action, how do you let a client know that he needs to pay if he wants to stay for a longer period of time?
When you feel the time period had come to its conclusion, grab his cock... Kiss the tip...
Look em square in the eye and say "... Ok baby, you ready for another session?"

He either gets the hint and ends the festivities, or the negotiation begins...

We lose track of time in the presents of Greatness sometimes.

LOL
"Babe, our agreed on time is up. Can you afford to stay longer?"
I'm surprised there aren't more comments on this post. I think if you've alread spent a long period of time together and time is up you should be able to bring up extended time/donation considerations. I've never had this problem but I'm sure it happens quite frequently.
As the hobbyist...."I'm prepared to stay a bit longer if your schedule allows for it".

I'm guessing most providers wouldn't take the initiative on the topic since the original time was arranged & agreed upon.
  • EZ.
  • 11-07-2014, 07:06 AM
I am sensitive about the time and don't want to push the limits; however, I don't wear a watch. I do look for a clock if one is available and always have my cell phone handy. If nothing else I will ask what time it is. Often, they will say, "don't worry about it".
If the woman stands up and starts getting dressed any guy should get the hint.
Nice thread...
Some of the ladies should chime in about what they do or say. Surely it has happened a lot. If the guy is 10-15 minutes over and still nekkid I would be sweet, caress his face and say: Pro, you're welcome to stay but my vase needs more roses..." And take it from there.
As the hobbyist...."I'm prepared to stay a bit longer if your schedule allows for it".

I'm guessing most providers wouldn't take the initiative on the topic since the original time was arranged & agreed upon. Originally Posted by aubie79

NOW you tell me!!

Spikebaby
IMHO, A hobbyist should arrive on time, and also leave on time. At the least, be considerate of the time!

Now - HOBBYIST BEWARE - If I'm super horny and you haven't given me MY orgasm, consider yourself fucked. I am going to chain you to my bed and feed you nothing but water and aphrodisiacs until you give me a nut! Rawr!

Haha, just kidding.

But seriously though, it's not that anyone has to be a clock watcher, but both parties should have a general sense of time and it's boundaries.

No one wants to have their time rushed, and no one wants to have their time taken advantage of.

Also, like the old saying goes, "Don't wear out your welcome!"

Oh, and as far as etiquette is concerned, I never ever upsell time in a session to begin with, and if a gentleman desires more time, then you should let him know what your expectations are. Simple.

It's not that complicated, but it should always be polite and respectful.
I always see my ATF for 2+ hours. We go over every time (but never more than 30 minutes over). She isn't a clock watcher and we genuinely enjoy our times together. Last time I gave her something extra that she didn't know about and certainly wasn't expecting. If it is someone you see all the time or someone you are seeing for the first time, it should always be about respect for each other. It goes a long way not just in this hobby, but in every day life.
I can see the catch 22 on this one. Only because I agree if you pay for an hour you get an hour. Though there are those that will complain about the lady being a "clock watcher." Though I believe that like other have said is pretty much let them know it is time to spooge because we are getting close too the limit. Or just beg for his spooge. I know I can not help, but give it when asked for.
I love the " I am so glad you came to see me" alarm; wakes me up, and then if I want an extension, I can ask politely.
  • jwood
  • 11-07-2014, 06:19 PM
I agree if you book an hour you should get an hour, no more. If the lady is 10 mins late and she's pushing me out the door in 50 minutes, I probably won't be back.
If you properly screen and verify with other providers he's recently seen, i would just spit it out. Really no reason to be worried about le possibility if he's been thoroughly checked out!
Last time I gave her something extra that she didn't know about and certainly wasn't expecting.
That can be taken in such a different way than I am sure it was intended...but then I have a gutter mind!!!