I'm curious...

Do you gents actually read the ads that us ladies post in the Provider Ads & Weekend Lineup Forums
or
Do you just wait for ladies to comment on threads in the ISO's forum to see instant availability?
I really am curious, let me know please
Great question...
I have often wondered the same.
I check the ads regularly. I never see a provider twice in a row, so I'm always (ALWAYS) looking for something new. The ads help. And I always appreciate new pics. I like the ones that show what a provider looks like TODAY.
I read the provider ads and weekend lineup forums each week. However, I rarely read anything in the ISO forum, and never post there.
Well, you asked so here's a serious response, speaking for ME only (don't pretend to speak for others). I read the ads, looking for specials and actual location. Most time I'm disappointed as the post is either in the wrong place or the advertiser doesn't help me (and really themselves) by posting info they think is helping them but really turns off a segment of the seeking clients. Saturday, looking for someone in Fort Worth, I had to sort through ads, in the Fort Worth section, for "Far North Dallas". Not only do I not have time to drive 2 hours roundtrip, but I note never to support that person. If (I didn't) I had seen "south FTW", or west side or Hulen area, I had two hours and a couple hundred bucks that could have gone elsewhere. So yes, I read, mostly there is little actionable information. Helping me helps you. You need not be cute or creative; informational sells.
Rarely do I checkout the ISO forum to see what ladies are available, only because its usually the same ladies that respond. If different ladies would respond in the ISO forum then I would visit there more often. Provider Ads & Weekend Lineup are welcome sources and if one catches my attention via a hot pic then I'll read it through, but some of Dallas's finest providers don't post Ads regularly. The most reliable source is the Independent Provider Review forum and lots of research from there (i.e. who did the review & is it hyped up or just the facts).
Rarely- only when completed reading the forums I am interested in and have time. Don't use the Ads to find dates. I use my personal fishing software.
I read the provider ads and weekend lineup forums each week. However, I rarely read anything in the ISO forum, and never post there. Originally Posted by lda523287
Agreed. I regularly read the Fort Worth ads and the Weekend Lineup, but I don't post in the ISO or pay much attention to it. I find the ads helpful in gathering information on who is available and whom I might be compatible with.
I always read the provider ads/weekend lineup. I actually sent you a pm here and a p411 appointment request yesterday but never heard from you btw. I guess I should've texted.
Agreed. I regularly read the Fort Worth ads and the Weekend Lineup, but I don't post in the ISO or pay much attention to it. I find the ads helpful in gathering information on who is available and whom I might be compatible with. Originally Posted by doublebogey49
Agree. always read the Ads, part of the daily reading Good current information for us, but no to ISO as far as posting.
Most time I'm disappointed as the post is either in the wrong place or the advertiser doesn't help me (and really themselves) by posting info they think is helping them but really turns off a segment of the seeking clients.... mostly there is little actionable information. Helping me helps you. You need not be cute or creative; informational sells. Originally Posted by Batman
I'm with Batman.

As I've pointed out several times before, the Fort Worth Provider Ads forum is nigh on to useless. Generally, it seems as if at least half, if not more, of the ads are posted by women who either live in Dallas Count or do business primarily in Dallas County. A Fort Worth guy pretty much has to know already which ladies are in Fort Worth to find an ad that's relevant to him.

The continuing reluctance of providers to identify where they are located or where they will travel to in their subject lines means that, were I to visit the FWPA forum, I'd be constantly clicking on ads that ultimately have no relevance to me.

All this is one reason that I started the monthly Fort Worth thread, now organized by area, in the ML. The only time I visit FWPA is to find some recent ads to include in that thread.

There really should be an approval process for FW provider ads. If I thought one would be implemented, I'd volunteer to help design the protocol and implement it. (Same with city in the subject line of reviews, but that's another topic.)

I hit the ISO forum several times a day, to see if I can help any guys looking for information on Fort Worth. But, as I'm exclusive to two ladies these days, I'm not the OP on any threads there. And the Weekend Lineup has no relevance to me because I can only play on weekdays.
When I have spare time on an unexpected or short term basis, I generally review the adds. I first look for providers I know and have pres-screened with, but the ads are second. The first thing I do on the ad is look at the pics. If they are of interest, I next click on the provider's reviews. My general rule is if there is more than one negative review on the first two (most recent) pages, I generally shy away. But if it's only two, I might read the negative review to see what the problem was. But I don't waste time on unreliable providers.
Hurley is always looking in the ad section!

Usually the same providers responding to the ISO ads....so do not frequent this area!
I live in Arlington. But usually have an incall in Dallas. What is an ideal area of FTW if I were to have an in call on that side of town?
Do you gents actually read the ads that us ladies post in the Provider Ads & Weekend Lineup Forums
or
Do you just wait for ladies to comment on threads in the ISO's forum to see instant availability?
I really am curious, let me know please
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
The short answer is both. If I have had a rough week/ day or what ever sometimes I'll just post in the ISO section, sometimes I'll call someone I've seen or have been trying to see just to see if they are available. But even when I want a date (or just fuck) on short notice I still try to do a quick little search of her ad's and posts.
IF on the other hand it is someone I have really wanted to see for a while (or want a bit more romance) I try to read all of her posts to get a feel for her personality. It seems most of the providers are in N Dallas and I am in the mid-cities area so sometimes I'll check the ISO section to see who else has answered request for my area or interest at the moment. BTW, in my last ISO I only had one respond publicly, but got several PM's. To be honest I 'shop' more in the co-ed section than any where else, I like to get a feel for the mind AND the body, which becomes all the more important to me since most of the time we can't see the ladies face.