You are invited

You All

Are invited to the ultimate chat party on ECCIE CHAT.

Starting at 6pm to 2am
There will prizes and awards.

I will be on around 9pm
Whoooo Awards
what day?
I got two free sessions!!

Jk
What is Chat?
I am an idiot. Lol i deleted that it was this FRIDAY!
I am an idiot. Lol i deleted that it was this FRIDAY! Originally Posted by mediavolume
Fuck media! I was in there all alone last night! What's the prize for that?
is this another one of those "sorry, you are caller 11." type of scams????

seriously (more or less), eccie chat can be fun, serious, wacky, even deliteful.
but, i sure miss those pics that the women posted :^(
Fuck media! I was in there all alone last night! What's the prize for that? Originally Posted by Hobby Jon
I'm going to have to call you out on this. Pretty sure the lovely Miss Brienne was there with you.
I'm going to have to call you out on this. Pretty sure the lovely Miss Brienne was there with you. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Lol so true.

I hope to see everyone there. Please post in powder room. It would be nice to see some new ladies in chat.
It is a sad state when you have to advertise in order to get people into chat. Smh. Maybe if this board was a kinder, gentler collection of personalities, more would stop in.
I just have no way to invite in there abd many may not see in here.
Party tonight!!!!!!!
It is a sad state when you have to advertise in order to get people into chat. Smh. Maybe if this board had taint, more would stop in. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Had to fix it Laura.
It is a sad state when you have to advertise in order to get people into chat. Smh. Maybe if this board was a kinder, gentler collection of personalities, more would stop in. (this includes the ladies as well as the men, and y'all know who you are) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree. With over 400,000 members (403467) you would think there would be more than the small handful that frequent chat. If the LADIES came, the men would follow.

The guy's peek in chat and see the same 2 or 3 ladies in there , then leave, or just stick around to see if any new ladies will arrive, which turns into a sausage fest. ECCIE appears to be warning those that are not the "kinder, gentler collection of personalities" but, you will always have certain guy's that think they can talk and treat women any way they want. (they do it on threads too)

CHAT is the best way to communicate directly with the client without any screening first and good free advertising. ECCIE already got rid of pictures in chat and i suspect that it was because of those few people that used to post gross pictures of things that were sickening to look at. Some ladies still try to cock block through PMs but they are working on that.

CHAT is slowly becoming a friendly place to visit, talk to a new provider, share views and other stuff through PMs, and arrange dates. YES, i have met a few providers through CHAT and went to see them. DAKOTA123 was my most recent lady i met in chat, and she was in SA when i talked with her. Found out through chat that she was visiting DALLAS, gave her my P411 in PM and arranged a time. Great visit. If i didn't talk to her in chat, i doubt i would have met her. CHAT WORKS LADIES.

CG