looks like Backpage is no more

Just tried to go to the site and got the FBI seizure of website notice
Yes and IM IN GEORGIA RIGHT NOW BUT WHEN IM BACK IM HAVING BACKPAGE RATES LOL THAT'S HOW I EAT HONESTLY. I FEEL STUCK OUT OF TOWN ECCIE ISNT GOID EVERYWHERE. ALSO ANYONE WANNA PAY MY BILLS UNLIMITED SERVICES AVAILABLE LOL
I can see the states and cities and click on dallas and see the classifieds headings under dallas but even clicking on a help wanted heading gets me

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://dallas.backpage.com/ComputerJobs/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
I fear a major shake up coming. BP in it's current form was pretty tame compared to this site.
I fear a major shake up coming. BP in it's current form was pretty tame compared to this site. Originally Posted by goodolboy
I smell a PRICE INCREASE ON ECCIE
  • MojoR
  • 04-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Good news
And they didn’t need a new unconstitutional law to do it.
I wonder how Eros is still up then? Will they open up all the other stuff on backpage or just keep the massage section closed?
So what are the legal implications for regular users of this site should it also get seized?
So what are the legal implications for regular users of this site should it also get seized? Originally Posted by Frank1978
Only for the owner. And his employees.
https://youtu.be/ZaWCepCWDyY

Wonder why Shyster Jon hasnt been around....
Back to the Observer and FW Weekly?
Only for the owner. And his employees. Originally Posted by PeterBota
And the pimp surrogates. Don’t forget about them.
It’s just a matter of time before EROS, P411, Eccie is down. If you think it’s unconstitutional well.. I would be a fat 100 down saying you’re wrong. Just face the music. It is going to happen and if the owners of all of these sites were smart they would Hilary Clinton wipe the serves.. and burn them.

The market will go away, there will be no new ‘meat’ for the grinder unless you head to strip clubs, far less johns, no verification, and providers will have to drop prices to European levels for any John they can keep.

Oh and Tara Evans is still hot but crazy

Which.. is awesome because that’s where I’ve done most of my hobbying and for fucks sake... waaaay hotter women for the price of normally 150 an hr.. flights are cheap to Europe if you know what you’re doing