Cancercrab..whatever I'm a weird ass bitch!?

Because I think your cock is too nasty & I don't see not circumsized cheesy Dick's?
Your Momma
After his post I'm raising my rates an extra 100.00..unless I've already entertained you.
It's already a lot having to;
1.) Screen hobbyists - total boring part of my career.
2.) Meet & give the ultimate XXXpse to a stranger you don't know and be in a good mood after reading comments from guys you have not entertained like this in a review without it affecting your mood with next meeting)
3.) Worry about getting std,robbed,raped,
4.)oh Let..lol
5.) 20 other little things which I'm sure other providers might be able to understand that I have not mentioned.
From bad breath to cum that does not all taste like fruit

Calling someone names when there is a review posted on a provider should not be allowed in my opinion if you have never met her BCD as a client.

& I'm not alone with these thoughts I'm sure.
It's rude & not nice!

If there was a review where the poster is a client I saw & he's calling me a horrible crazy bitch that did not perform in the manner which was expected & I did something rude like talk the entire time or gossip about others ..or steal..or hurt you physically..or oh I know contact you at work or send you weird messages via text or crazy bullshit that's really weird and Crazy then okay.

But I'm not one deserving of such disrespect here & needed to speak up.
Fuck I make sure my clients privacy & safety is numeber one & delete ALL data from communication prior to meeting the same day after the encounter.

So yes Cancercrab you where rude & maybe because you do not like my persona online or my opinion on issues I post ?
This does not make me a crazy bitch if you want crazy I will give you examples of crazy.
This is a review board however potential $ clients read reviews & now
Your fucking with my business.
Oh and number 4 was a typo
LE..
Ya sometimes they come into mind too
Please don't post on a providers reviews comments if you have not met..especially if it's fun & cheap thrills for you while your flipping burgers
...Cheeseburgers..
& This is not a far shame either.just saying
After his post I'm raising my rates an extra 100.00..unless I've already entertained you.
It's already a lot having to;
1.) Screen hobbyists - total boring part of my career.
2.) Meet & give the ultimate XXXpse to a stranger you don't know and be in a good mood after reading comments from guys you have not entertained like this in a review without it affecting your mood with next meeting)
3.) Worry about getting std,robbed,raped,
4.)oh Let..lol
5.) 20 other little things which I'm sure other providers might be able to understand that I have not mentioned.
From bad breath to cum that does not all taste like fruit

Calling someone names when there is a review posted on a provider should not be allowed in my opinion if you have never met her BCD as a client.

& I'm not alone with these thoughts I'm sure.
It's rude & not nice!

If there was a review where the poster is a client I saw & he's calling me a horrible crazy bitch that did not perform in the manner which was expected & I did something rude like talk the entire time or gossip about others ..or steal..or hurt you physically..or oh I know contact you at work or send you weird messages via text or crazy bullshit that's really weird and Crazy then okay.

But I'm not one deserving of such disrespect here & needed to speak up.
Fuck I make sure my clients privacy & safety is numeber one & delete ALL data from communication prior to meeting the same day after the encounter.

So yes Cancercrab you where rude & maybe because you do not like my persona online or my opinion on issues I post ?
This does not make me a crazy bitch if you want crazy I will give you examples of crazy.
This is a review board however potential $ clients read reviews & now
You're fucking with my business. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
FTFY
Please don't post on a providers reviews comments if you have not met..especially if it's fun & cheap thrills for you while you're flipping burgers Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
FTFY

Ifn u keep this up, ima gone have to start charging you.
What's FTFY?
Start charging me for what?

The sad truth is in relation to the review where Cancercrab calls me a very insulting name & I've never met him .not do I want to & I am sure he's probably not circumsized..most haters are not.

The review was a sad attempt in him wanting to see me again.
My hair is no longer shoulder length.
It's almost to my ass well half way down my back and beautiful.

That reviewer apologized in a text for the poor manner in which he treated me that night.
I remember it clearly I parked my corvette infront of the club..that's where he dropped me off afterwards..& I met this hot sexy guy coming out of the club that night..who turned into RW fuckbuddy until the third date.

Anyway , the review is true but he failed to mention that he did not pay..this was before I was doing deposits.
Ya, I posted something in relation to this on that other site where I was recently banned look up his name there or my posts.

He apologized, & I forgave because inorder for me to be forgiven I must forgive.
I did not forget though so I said yes I will see you again post the review & call me when you are ready to schedule.

He called me after the review & was hoping for another date like that a freebie..🖕as if!!

Ya..I'm not that nice.
I did post something about this in the ladies locker room in references to him & stating the truth he's a cute Asian just get your $ upfront!!!!

He's not dangerous just get your $ upfront!

& It's so sad all he had to do is say hey Nicole I want to face fuck you again & I fucked up here's the $ for deposit or prepayment can we meet tomorrow?
& Right now I'd be taking my slutty tongue & dancing all over his balls before deepthroating & just giving him so much fun & joy but instead he's a tight ass that thinks it's okay to treat Eccir like it's fucking eHarmony or date&robahoe.com for thrills.

Guys like that make the Mistress in me to really put them in their fucking place..
Oh what I would have so much fun doing to him right now..but he's total alpha male.
Even wears cop boots..army haircut.
But the cutest smile & Asian eyes.

If your reading this I have waived the last visit fees but if you want to experience that orgasm with me again and this time more comfortably in being better aquatinted you will have to pay my deposit like every hard on that contacts me.

It's a real review only I did not get paid..

So LE if your reading this am I still getting arrested?

We need Judge Judy for this one
& to those of you that go to meat markets (clubs bars) ..that guy I met after he dropped me off was hot AF like hotter than Ryan Nelson with 81/2 inch cock so it was win win but sad & true I can't get aroused if it's not p4p & I got bored after the 3rd date..
:/
Ya.
So I'm very happy being a provider & will never return to civie EVER.
Hell No.
I am weird & crazy bitch I guess in posting & Cancercrab I guess that's where you gathered that because I'm REAL.
Posting style is not BCD style.
BCD is let's spoil you & get us both off if you know what I mean I spend 5 minutes or less in convo
Where my popcawn? Or a sammich...
When do you expect to be back on the 'other' site ??

Soon I hope, I'm sure they miss these threads over there.

maybe because you do not like my persona online
Is your online persona different than your public persona?
Ughh im kind of nauseas discussing the other site now & started this thread hoping other members that feel the same way would voice their honest opinion on how they feel about a Female moderator there copying & pasting private messages from that site & posting them on twitter...and other things im going to fail to mention. Shes sneaky.
& not safe to be trusted as Moderator

My posting style is not my BCD style..I dont speak more than a few words during meetings & if anyone that has seen me would like to comment with a thumbs up that would be hot?
I smile & beging with playtime MSOG challenge after your shower.
Lol
Its XXX Tennis
I am also very kind I think maybe someone that has seen me will post something?
Im tired of this topic & am okay without that site.
However,
Ladies if your reading this until it happens to you then you will wished you assisted in banning K from being a moderator shes not fit for Moderator & using her "power" in the wrong manner.

I JUST WISH I COULD ADVERTISE LIKE I DID THERE ON EROS!!
FILTHY FUN & LOVED IT!!

IM nasty fun..gets me off