church waitresses

• ea6b
  • 02-01-2022, 01:01 PM
I think they should put the waitress on the website as well there damn hotter than most of the dancers anyway it might bring a new way to entertain your customers you can thank me later
thats pretty much everywhere. usually the waitresses are more attractive. except for centerfolds LOL
  • r66
  • 02-02-2022, 03:41 AM
really? I think the dancers are much better than the waitresses at the Church, with one or two exceptions. But to each their own
What waitresses do ya'll recommend? They ask me if I want to call a specific waitress after I pay the cover, and I never know who to name. Do any waitresses help you find dancers who give really great service?
  • r66
  • 02-02-2022, 06:35 AM
atanion - sent you a PM
atanion - sent you a PM Originally Posted by r66

Thank you, sir!
The waitresses at Centerfolds do anal fifi
Kristen is the waitress you want. Young, tall, beautiful and knows what you want to know. I met her on her first night working at Treasure's some years ago.
I think they should put the waitress on the website as well there damn hotter than most of the dancers anyway it might bring a new way to entertain your customers you can thank me later Originally Posted by ea6b

So hit on the waitress and see if OTC is an option.
Years ago there was this young black woman who started as a waitress. She was fine as hell, and I (along with others I'm sure) suggested she should dance. She eventually did, and I got one dance with her before she disappeared. But, it was great rubbing and grinding on that fine body that I had been lusting after for weeks. That was back when you could easily suck on dancers' nipples at Church, but most want VIP or an upcharge for that these days.