any body ever work in a strip club

not the ladies so much but to the guys? I was offered a job as a bartender at a local strip club. but the money is a worry. I know the ladies there who bartend make great cash, but I'm not equipped with the correct body parts to really draw the crowd at a strip club so I wanted to know. Have you ever managed/bartended/bounced or anything at a strip joint? What was your experience?
Men behind the bar would make tips from the ladies working there after referencing big spenders.

Good luck !
Men behind the bar would make tips from the ladies working there after referencing big spenders.

Good luck ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Good to know. So there is a tip out for the assist. I admit it sounds like fun. My curiosity is peaked.
Yep! The main way men can make something off women selling sex/fantasies is pure point outs to the ballers and spending gentlemen. For example: I leave VIP with 600, I tip you accordingly. Also if you invite/promote to stripper lovers, and its a continuous success for the ladies, management will likely require a tip to the bar from the ladies...just my experience. The DJ puts girl on stage extra times on a Friday, they are tipped.
Yo Interest 023, I know it sounds like a great idea but working at a strip joint could be a mud slide to hell
I used to dj in a club about 15 years ago. The ladies usually tipped about 10% which was normally a couple hundred a night
Yeah, I tended bar part time (2 or 3 shifts a week) at a gentleman's club AND a "ladies" club during my last couple years of college and, later, graduate school. Worked out pretty well on the tipouts (and the tips themselves were pretty good sometimes at the ladies club, even though I was nothing special to look at). Go for it, if it's a short term thing with an end in sight. Very few people who are in it for the long haul walk away unscathed, but it's a lot of fun if you know you're only gonna be doing it for a few months/years, especially on a part time basis. But don't get involved in the politics between the entertainers. I imagine our DJ friend in the post above can tell you some horror stories on that front, 'cause the DJ's had to deal with the entertainers on a much closer basis than the rest of the staff. I can remember fights (real ones) over which entertainer got which song, and the poor (and usually completely innocent) DJ was caught right in the middle of it.
Eccienewbie is exactly right. Don't take anyone's side and stick to yourself and everyone will b great
Waitresses tip out the bartender 10% at strip clubs. When I worked at a strip club we had almost all male bartenders at night.
Never worked there but I used to spend a ton of money there. I finally figured it was less expensive, and more fun, to pay a woman to share her body with me rather than having her wave her titties and crotch in my face and collect my cash.
We used to play the Red Dog in OKC on occasion, about a hundred years ago, and all I remember about that is that every time we played there the drummer got the clap. So keep your peter in your pocket and do what Eva said, you be all right.
We used to play the Red Dog in OKC on occasion, about a hundred years ago, and all I remember about that is that every time we played there the drummer got the clap. So keep your peter in your pocket and do what Eva said, you be all right. Originally Posted by phildo
I spend a lot of time at the Red Dog in the early 70's. Did you ever go to ametur hour where a young lady smoked a cigar between her legs?