Gun Show-Big Town this weekend

• hd
  • 12-05-2013, 09:52 AM
I may take my hobby stash and go buy a gun, just another way to get my rocks off, and it will always be by my side no matter what!
I like cars, guns, and women.... I need more hobby funds to say the least. I want to het a Springfield xdm 9 compact this weekend at the show.
If I can make it to the show, I'm afraid my hobby stash will dwindle too. Oh why wasn't I born to rich parents? Oh why am I not a rich parent?
Who has time for gun shows during deer and dear seasons? My 1st real high powered rifle was a .222, my 2nd was an open-sighted .270 which my Dad made me keep scopeless till I was 12...I love my .270, .308 and 30-06, but I know there will be more Gun Shows at Big Town and I really have everything I need, but it's nice to look, just not this time of year. It's more for dudes christmas shopping for themselves, I get it...Guess I'm too practical.
Did you guys get tickets to the gun show?

If your mail ran today and you got that kind of itch you guys may want to check out the academy circular...decent prices and looks like a nice kicker if you open their credit card account.

http://www.academy.com/shop/store/academy-visa-rewards

I hate credit and debt but this time of the year always milks my available cash.