Natural Massage Care-LBK

Hello gentlemen, I wanted to know if anybody had some info on "Natural Massage care"? Located on 50th & Quaker right beside a Tennis Outlet store and beside where "Daisy's" used to be. I went in and had all the signs of your typical Amp w/ a pretty milf, but she was "surprised" when i asked for extras (even though she focused a lot on the butt). Maybe i don't have her trust yet idk. Anybody been here?
I dropped by and, wow the tables are right out in the open by the door. Lack of any privacy sent me packing quickly
I dropped by and, wow the tables are right out in the open by the door. Lack of any privacy sent me packing quickly Originally Posted by RaiderFrank
I don't know what these tables are for, but when you ask for a table massage they take you to a private room and ask you to remove everything.
Been there twice, no specials.
Went in there once, lady led me into the one of the rooms left and then an old man came in. At least the lady told me to keep my underwear on and no hard-on. Decent massage no extras obviously. Maybe they thought I was LE.
It's a mom and pop shop. Sometimes their kids are there doing homework. Changed owners sometime ago.