URL / Website: N/A Foot Heaven Spa
City: - Lubbock
State: - TX
Address: - 4th & Slide
Activities: - Massage + ROS
Hair Length and Color: - Black Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: - Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: - Asian
Physical Description: - Thin, nice tight butt, maybe 110 tops, had mask but seemed attractive
Decided to give it a shot, was cruising around town and just came up on it. Went in and Cindy came form the back, dressed in black top and slacks, I liked what I saw, and she asked "Massage?" told her yes and half hour. She took me to the room, curtain for door and paid 1/2 hr fee $40. She left and let me get undressed and laid out naked on table. She returned and started covered me with towel and started typical amp massage, pressure was good and felt pleasant. Did have my hands to the side and grazed her southern area through her clothes and she did not draw back. She removed the towel and began with oil and spent plenty time on the glutes. She got a hot towel and cleaned off my back and I was ready to flip. She began with no towel on the play area and when she started playing the area she signaled if I wanted. I told her yes and she proceeded to stroke and caress and grabbed a handful of ass, fit palm perfect...for me would call it a tiny bubble butt and then asked if could so some northern exploration and she indicated yes. Cupped nice firm breast, all exploration was outside clothes, did not press or ask but am sure some of you will, she seemed open. Dropped my hand between her legs and began to rub and caress her pussy outside the pants and she did not move and felt some heat there. Had been a long time for me so eruption came fairly quick and she went to get hot towel to clean up and cleaned me up and stepped outside and waited on me. Every thing was outside the clothes, never discussed tip, but did tip her $60 on way out and will be back. She did ask if I had been there before and I said yes but had been awhile and she let me know that she was new. You mongers may try for more, let us know how it works for you and I will be going back and maybe pushing for more. She kept mask on all the time but she was appealing to me and liked her body. Recommendation: - Yes I will be back!!
I remember a Cindy at Sakura in midland. Sakura hasn’t reopened so I’m wondering if this might be her, the description sure matches. It was always a great massage with HJ & HE.
Sakura had their open sign on Monday.
Thanks for the info, I had stopped checking.