How to Spend Every Waking Hour Outdoors :)

I'm new to the area and now that all the cold rainy weather has blown over, I'm doing my best to spend all my time outside, either exercising or cruising with the windows down. I've been to Fredricksburg and driven around hill country a bit. While cruising 2222 once toward the northwest/senna hills, I saw some great views reminiscent of the west coast highway. Anyone more seasoned and local have scenic suggestions for drives, walks/hikes, bike rides etc? I'm from New England and I'll be damned if I start taking this glorious weather for granted. What are the best parks and bike trails right in the city and besides enchanted rock, what are good parks that might have falls/water you can swim in, hiking trails etc? Also, aside from packing myself a picnic, what are great places to enjoy a meal or glass of wine outdoors I'm a fan of the riverside spots like Mozart cafe to lounge around and people/dog-watch.
Be sure to hit up twin falls and sculpture falls on the greenbelt. Park on the south bound side of MoPac at 360. Best time to go is a day or so after it rains. Lots of people hiking and swimming.
Hamilton Pool is worth the drive and the hike.