What the hell just happened out there?

Just lost my entire garden and several large plants in a matter of a few minutes.

Everything is now packed in 1 inch diameter hail. WTF? Stay safe folks.

When you look outside and see perfectly horizontal rain as the house gets hammered by hail you start wondering OK should I find a door jam? Nah I'll just pour a glass of Malbec, sit down, stick my head between my legs and kiss my ass goodbye lol.
Stuck my head outside for a sec and decided way too much WindInMyHair.

Sure could use a sweet beautiful and fit outcall provider right about now. Now that would be the way tor a monger to go out.
Any of you brave ladies have tornado insurance?
Its the same shit that happens on Eccie every week. Hell breaks loose for no apparent reason.
Its the same shit that happens on Eccie every week. Hell breaks loose for no apparent reason. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
AMEN!!!
It's tha End O' Days, thee A-pocky-lips is a cummin'!
How is this hobby related?
How is this hobby related? Originally Posted by rockerrick

I guess weather reports are OK...
I guess weather reports are OK... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah, and they're called Severe Thunderstorms.

I'm surprised Windoutofyouknowwhere for a guy that always claims to know everything, you sure are coming off stupid in this one
From the description of this forum:
"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humerous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place."

Who's coming off stupid on this one????
Yeah, and they're called Severe Thunderstorms.

I'm surprised Windoutofyouknowwhere for a guy that always claims to know everything, you sure are coming off stupid in this one Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yes it was a severe thunderstorm. Very good Fido. Just a clue for your benefit . "What the hell just happened out there" wasn't actually a question. It was a statement of sorts but I am considering the source here so no worries.

I have no idea why I am even bothering to respond. Call it pity I suppose.

You're so insignificant that you're not even respected by your master. If I could only share unsolicited pms I've received then you would know just how much of a joke you are even to your idol and head shit stirrer.

Out of the three of you I have the most compassion and pity for you because while you might be dumb as a brick and completely clueless you truly are honest in your uncontrolled, immature and mindless outbursts.
You're not bright and devious like your master. You're just the unmanageable barking dog he keeps in the yard.

I don't recall ever claiming to know anything at all let alone everything. Perhaps you might be so kind as to point out the exact thread and post where I claim to know everything.

Actually no need to bother because now that you've crawled back out from under your rock to spew the usual vitriol and venom I can happily complete the triangle by vanquishing you to ignore land along with the other two stooges. I guess that would make you Curly.

Welcome back to the Only place in your life where you feel empowered and have a great summer Fido.
From the description of this forum:
"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humerous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place."

Who's coming off stupid on this one???? Originally Posted by lovrboy_1970
You dummy, it was posted in coed, and moved. Perhaps you are not smart enough to notice SL commented too.
So most definitely him, and certainly YOU!
Yes it was a severe thunderstorm. Very good Fido. Just a clue for your benefit . "What the hell just happened out there" wasn't actually a question. It was a statement of sorts but I am considering the source here so no worries.

I have no idea why I am even bothering to respond. Call it pity I suppose.

You're so insignificant that you're not even respected by your master. If I could only share unsolicited pms I've received then you would know just how much of a joke you are even to your idol and head shit stirrer.

Out of the three of you I have the most compassion and pity for you because while you might be dumb as a brick and completely clueless you truly are honest in your uncontrolled, immature and mindless outbursts.
You're not bright and devious like your master. You're just the unmanageable barking dog he keeps in the yard.

I don't recall ever claiming to know anything at all let alone everything. Perhaps you might be so kind as to point out the exact thread and post where I claim to know everything.

Actually no need to bother because now that you've crawled back out from under your rock to spew the usual vitriol and venom I can happily complete the triangle by vanquishing you to ignore land along with the other two stooges. I guess that would make you Curly.

Welcome back to the Only place in your life where you feel empowered and have a great summer Fido. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Hahaha how long do you have to ramble Windoutofhisass?
I felt more empowered out at dinner with my girl while you were blowing this wind. lol
Let's see, where's the "moved to another forum" message in this thread? Oh look, there it isn't! So I would know that it started in Coed because..... I'm psychic? Shithead.
Talk to a fucking mod about that!
You are the one that shot your fucking mouth off not knowing what the fuck you were talking about.
It didn't involve you, yet you involved yourself, that makes you even more stupid!
Maybe if you didn't run your mouth in total ignorance, you wouldn't have looked so fucking stupid?
This inane conversation doesn't make ME look stupid. It does, however, seem to indicate that you've missed your meds. Overreact much?
Actually your every response does make you look increasingly stupid.
You are the moron that didn't know the thread had been moved, shot your big fucking mouth off, and showed your ignorance.
It doesn't matter how many times you want to insult me, I wasn't the dummy who posted this:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056626332&postcount=8
As you notice that was you who started with the complete stupidity.
This post was 100% correct:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056625199&postcount=5
and is why this thread was moved.
For some reason you felt the need to insult me even though you are totally wrong.
Keep showing your ignorance.