Breaking Bad

• MC
  • 09-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Anyone else here a fan of Breaking Bad?

Hard to believe there's only 2 episodes left.
It's my favorite show. I can't believe they did Hank and Gomez like that. it was awesome. Definitly going to miss it when it's gone.
  • MC
  • 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM
It's my favorite show. I can't believe they did Hank and Gomez like that. it was awesome. Definitly going to miss it when it's gone. Originally Posted by Peterfitzintight
Hank went out like a badass. And Uncle Jack is turning out to be a great villain for the final episodes.
Been watching since day one. So much great stuff. Somebody had to die, and Hank did it like a champ. Excited for the conclusion, I am.
I didn't mean Hank went out in a cheap way, He definitly went out like a badass. I figured he would still be around in the end for his own personal revenge for everything Walt put him through. I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Love the show. I'm secretly hoping Jack gets that gloating bitch Marie.
Sorry to see it go.. The last episode was intense and they're keeping me guessing on the last few. WTF is Walt gonna do now that he's invisible...
  • MC
  • 09-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Just finished watching the last episode. Great finale.
think that was one of the best shows ever produced. The finale was very satisfying
Yes it was. After 61 episodes, all they could really do was fuck up and they didn't. The finale wasn't a top ten episode but it got them out well. I thoroughly enjoyed the series.
I hope I will be forgiven for this bump. You can now take a college class on Breaking Bad:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...e_teach_u.html
"I did it for me.
I liked it.
I was good at it ... and I was really ... I was alive."

Favorite line because it reminds me of ... well, my work. Weird, huh?

Great picture! I would have done a huge double take!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
"I AM the danger!"

RIP WW, RIP indeed