Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: B- long brunette
S- short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: B- tall, thick, natural tits, thick ass
S- short, nice butt, small tita
Recommendation: Yes
A Baby Dolls dancer got fired for letting a customer I wonder if this is her.
It wasn’t her, just verified.
A Baby Dolls dancer got fired for letting a customer I wonder if this is her. Originally Posted by CG2014
The dancer who was fired, her name starts with a R
The dancer who was fired, her name starts with a R Originally Posted by txexetoo
She share the same name as a popular candy?
She share the same name as a popular candy? Originally Posted by robekasp

From what I heard
From what I heard Originally Posted by txexetoo
Reese
Reese Originally Posted by CG2014
Fuck me, the jennifer lopez lookalike is gone? I might have to quite SC now
so she's a Cuban?
Baby Dolls is now owned by RCI, Rick's.

If you get fired as a dancer, waitress, bartender from a Rick's owned gentlemen club or as a waitress and bartender from a Rick's owned bar or restaurant (for example Bombshells), you can't get rehired at another Rick's owned business.

So that includes Silver City, the new club formerly XTC, and all these in the DFW and surrounding areas:

Bombshells Dallas, Bombshells Arlington, Chicas Locas Dallas, Chicas Locas Dallas Airport, Studio Eighty, Rick's Cabaret Fort Worth, Rick's Cabaret Airport, Cabaret East, Baby Dolls Fort Worth.

Not many other strip clubs left in DFW that are not Rick's owned: 4 Bucks, 2 Spearmint Rhinos, The Lodge, The Men's Club, Pandora's, DG
If I remember right I believe she told me once she had came from Bucks to BDD! But who knows
I'll see if I can get my source to get confirmation. Not many non Ricks places in DFW she can go to.

I also know of waitresses and dancers that work at 2 different clubs each week and both clubs owned by 2 different owners.