need help reactivating my old Handle

Hi I really need help. My Old handle is 13sweetEmma but I left that account for a while. I want it back so I sent several emails to the staff but it's been days and I haven't received a reply. I just want my VP status so I can post ads and my showcase please help!
Hello. Sorry you are having issues. This is the first time I've heard from you. Check pm
Hi I really need help. My Old handle is 13sweetEmma but I left that account for a while. I want it back so I sent several emails to the staff but it's been days and I haven't received a reply. I just want my VP status so I can post ads and my showcase please help! Originally Posted by meet.missy
Missy, I've told you two or three times how to get this fixed. Problem?
Apparently her account was disabled before she got the messages (that's what she told me last weekend). I know eccie has been weird lately about notifying me that I've received a message on here. Heck for the last few months I have not been getting notices of messages on here.
That's not the case sir. If you are in contact with her have her email me.
Hi I really need help. My Old handle is 13sweetEmma but I left that account for a while. I want it back so I sent several emails to the staff but it's been days and I haven't received a reply. I just want my VP status so I can post ads and my showcase please help! Originally Posted by meet.missy

Good luck with that. I sent two emails as requested and it got me nowhere.
Good luck with that. I sent two emails as requested and it got me nowhere. Originally Posted by Cash696969
I don't know who you sent them to but I never ever got anything from you sir,.
Neither have I
I don't know who you sent them to but I never ever got anything from you sir,. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I will try again if you will tell me wher to email.
See my PM.