Favorite Hair Color...

Guys and ladies please let me know. I am thinking about getting blonde highlights put back in soon.
Blonde highlights my favorite exotic looking that way yes mam'
Agreed

Though I have always wanted to do a girl with blue hair, just up top for clarification
Courtney you would be sexy bald! I will say that I like blonde highlights on brunettes as long as it isn't over done. My favorite is deep auburn, that color sets me off, don't know why...
Gentlemen prefer blondes!

Nuf said!
Angelsshadow,
My grandmother has blue hair. She 97 and I'm sure she'd love to meet you. Go easy, though. She a bit fragile.

To me blonde highlights indicate a bit of a freaky side
I went back to my natural color last year which is dark brown and added blonde streaks. I like it better than the all blonde I use to have.
I would go for the blonde streaks, I love pretty blonde woman.
I Personally am not a fan of Blonde hair, your complexion looks like it would be pretty with brown with highlights not blonde.

Just my two cents.

Something like this
I love brunettes specifically auburn hair.
Blondes, Brunettes, and Redheads!!!
I like them all. Attitude is more important than hair color.
Kristin, I love your fair-skinned, dark hair look, especially with your color eyes! Wow!
Kristin, I love your fair-skinned, dark hair look, especially with your color eyes! Wow! Originally Posted by Hotdiggity

Thank you sweetie, The picture of the " brown hair isn't me " Thats some Model I found picking a hair color for courtney!

But thank you sweetie....... I miss ya! Haven't talked to you in forever!