Worst Provider Ever

This isn't a review. I have half a mind to put this in alerts, but the admins may feel it doesn't belong there. If they do, I heartily endorse it being moved. Above all, this is a warning. It is a warning to not go anywhere near this provider. She is an out of control addict and has sank to the level of violent criminal.

Sexy MILF is a provider that posts on backpage just about every day. My own encounter with her has been spelled out in great detail before, so I'll briefly recap here. Wasn't in hotel. Got in my car without permission. Made me drive for another hotel and get a room, while giving me road head on the way. Made me drive to another location, where I abandoned her. Between the room, the initial donation, and a subsequent donation she basically mugged me for, it all cost 600. Because of terrifying and highly illegal behavior, I abandoned her the moment she exited my vehicle. Other hobbyists have posted here that she has stood them up or otherwise behaved in thoroughly unacceptable ways. Now a provider who goes by Angel tells me that she was robbed by her and an accomplice. She further tells me that Sexy MILF is now associated with an African American gang and that threats from her are to be taken with only the greatest of seriousness. This woman is a danger to all of us and to the noble profession of provider. Imagine how many newbie hobbyists have gone off the hobby after experiencing this parasitic thug. So I say to all of Springfield/Joplin ECCIE that it is not enough to merely avoid her. Tell everyone you know, hobbyist and provider alike, that she will prey upon us all until we systematically drum her out of the business. Take this as a warning and a call to action that we must all do everything in our power to stop this contemptible and dangerous woman who prowls our streets as an anathema to all we hold dear.
wow so sorry you had that experience...you are a sweet guy and deserve the best!!!

{Can you send me a link to her..I am not familiar with her}

Thanks for helping keep us safe!!
http://springfieldmo.backpage.com/Fe...ality/15187998

This is her, by the way. Avoid. At. All. Costs.
Sorry for your Luck! and thanks for the infor. I don't think she can "hypnotize you with my eyes and seduce you with my curves"
Thanks for the great information. I had heard negative stuff about her before and therefore have avoided her completely. Sorry for your extremely bad experience.
Oh wow - I'm disgusted! It's hard for me to understand how one human being treats another this way. NOBODY deserves this kind of treatment, EVER!! Unfortunately there's a bad apple in every bunch - sounds like she's rotten.
Yes ive seen her ad several times! Sometimes I can't comprehend what these crazy girls are thinking? I definitely try to make my clients feel special.
Thanks for the warning! I do remember the review you posted and the thread that was started about her.
Iran across ths. Found it interesting. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...ge/hhc24vWcMLA
Iran across ths. Found it interesting. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...ge/hhc24vWcMLA Originally Posted by billyjones88
It may be interesting, but it appears to me to be about a different provider. (I'm very familiar (though thankfully not personally) with Debby Paige/Bambi Treat, who also has gone by Laura Fascinating. I've been on the 'net since before there was such a thing as the Web, and Debby/Bambi/Laura was one of the very first internet providers I ran into, though IIRC she wasn't using any of those names at the time.)

Anyway, if you do a little looking around you can find another thread in another forum to which your find may or may not be more relevant.

Cheers,

bcg
  • tanzy
  • 08-29-2015, 08:56 PM
I agree with your approach 1st impressions are everything in this business. I mean were all aging like it or not & the newbies are entering the game at an increased rate; for this reason, V. I. P treatment with every client is a must!!... With one specific exception - poor hygeine- I will not pretend not to notice that mess.