Vyvian the ROS

Wow....from the moment she opened the door it was on like Donkey Kong...what an experience... This young lady brings it and you better have eaten your wheaties cause she will wear you out...glad she turned down the air cause the room heated up...her pussy pics in the provider ad are beautiful up close and that hot little thing doesn't have an off button...msog and she grinds and works that hot ass of hers like no other...I will be back...hogfan
You've made an extremely nice statement about Vyvian that certainly complements her very well. It echoes what I have garnered about her based on the many strongly positive reviews I've read. Thanks for making your public comment. I would think she would appreciate your appreciation for her.
hot damn..Vyvian IS yummy..I know firsthand...and I want some more of her!!!!!!!!!
Thanks sooo much, Sweetheart! Can't wait to have more FUN next time!
hot damn..Vyvian IS yummy..I know firsthand...and I want some more of her!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Girl, u already know that I'll be seeing u again soon!
wooohoooo I will be back soon sexy!!!
Get a room, you two!

Hell, you both live in the same town now... you don't even need to get a room; just use one of your own places.

(DR, I do hope that if I ever get around to losing my "Vyvian virginity" you'll give me a good word with her if I use you as a reference. )

Cheers,

bcg
lol BCG....I will swear to ANY gal here that you rock!!
Get a room, you two!

Hell, you both live in the same town now... you don't even need to get a room; just use one of your own places.

(DR, I do hope that if I ever get around to losing my "Vyvian virginity" you'll give me a good word with her if I use you as a reference. )

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Any friend of Dallas, is a friend of mine
ditto..Vyvian rocks......I luv luv luv me some of that Arkansas firecracker!!!