H Town boards are not the same...

All the H town cast of characters that made the board interesting, funny and even drama (at times) are all but gone now...

Either they have left, gone MIA, disabled / closed their accounts, are banned or (like me) just don't even bother posting any longer...

My guess is the bullshit factor finally came to a head and it just became too dangerous on here with the drama and threats....can't say I don't blame everyone for vanishing...
All the H town cast of characters that made the board interesting, funny and even drama (at times) are all but gone now...

Either they have left, gone MIA, disabled / closed their accounts, are banned or (like me) just don't even bother posting any longer...

My guess is the bullshit factor finally came to a head and it just became too dangerous on here with the drama and threats....can't say I don't blame everyone for vanishing... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Wonder where everyones going? Dangerous how though. For instance?
Wonder where everyones going? Dangerous how though. For instance? Originally Posted by SashaMay_xx

"A name can be put to who you are":

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056347190&postcount=33

This board bully is presently banned, currently using an alternate handle, but he wasn't banned for this blatant threat of outing. He should be permanently banned. Tell me, Mods and Admins, how is this not an outing threat? Do you find nothing sinister in the statement "a name can be put to who you are"?

Some members can't afford to take the risk and just quietly move along.
Well, for one thing, that is a San Antonio post, he is from San Antonio and you are from San Antonio. This has nothing to do with Houston boards.

Back to topic with discussion of Houston forums.
Well, for one thing, that is a San Antonio post, he is from San Antonio and you are from San Antonio. This has nothing to do with Houston boards.

Back to topic with discussion of Houston forums. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I post in Houston. Doesn't that make me a member of the Houston Forum? Isn't my experience elsewhere on this board germane to the discussion of the Houston Membership? Need I change my personal location to Houston to be afforded membership in a community I've been posting in for three years?

I also post in National. Doesn't that afford me the protection of the board, no matter what city forum I happened to post in?

That the post I linked happened in SA is incidental — it might as easily have happened here as there. Both forums, and Austin where the monger who threatened me mostly posts, are part of the larger community of ECCIE, and hopefully abide by the same rules.

The OP mentioned "drama and threats" — I cited a post that contained a threat.

Why would you suggest my post is off-topic when it speaks to the OP's original query?

He wrote,"My guess is the bullshit factor finally came to a head and it just became too dangerous on here with the drama and threats .."

You suggest my post is not relevant to this discussion of "danger" and "threats" and "drama"? I'm discussing the drama on here, the threats, the danger. I couldn't be more on topic.

But asking for taint pics would've been okay with you?
  • D.G.
  • 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
I must say Sasha that i like your ass and those pouty lips .. Mmm mmm mmm .

as for people being gone , if you miss them that much SNL9933 why dont you call the up to in ote them for a beer and circle jerk conversation about past hookers youve all shared . Or beyter yet talk about how you pulled the wool over peoples eyes to get inno ent people banned or removed .
You suggest my post is not relevant to this discussion of "danger" and "threats" and "drama"? I'm discussing the drama on here, the threats, the danger. I couldn't be more on topic. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Topic of thread is Houston boards not what you are dragging in from San Antonio.
Not really hard to understand, but please keep on with it.....
I understand Pistolero has a hair trigger.
Hopefully I won't be blamed for dragging you in from San Antonio.

If my post was not useful, then I apologize. I've taken it elsewhere. I've never been one to derail a thread intentionally, although occasionally my curiosity gets the better of me and I end up off topic.

Back to the OP: I wonder what you mean by this comment: "My guess is the bullshit factor finally came to a head ..."

What exactly is the bullshit factor?

If it's just normal banter taken to a somewhat extreme level, I don't see why that would run off any of the "personalities." Isn't that what they feast upon?
We don't put up with his shit.......and we won't likely put up with your shit about his shit.........ijs
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
-Heraclitus

Yeah, ever since Dorian Gray left there has been a gradual decline in the quality of topics and comments. Like all things, they run in cycles, old is replaced by new. Maybe the board is just in a slump? Hopefully things will pick up. Boardman and Russ rarely post anymore. Others as well.
Maybe bring in some fresh Hot providers to pick things up? After all, we are here for some good pussy. Maybe that will spark a new flame.
  • BDD
  • 09-01-2015, 02:06 PM

as for people being gone , if you miss them that much SNL9933 why dont you call the up to in ote them for a beer and circle jerk conversation about past hookers youve all shared . Or beyter yet talk about how you pulled the wool over peoples eyes to get inno ent people banned or removed . Originally Posted by D.G.
Pretty big accusation for member who joined just 4 months a few days ago. Can you back it up or is this just a figment of your gorilla fingered imagination?

as for people being gone , if you miss them that much SNL9933 why dont you call the up to in ote them for a beer and circle jerk conversation about past hookers youve all shared . Or beyter yet talk about how you pulled the wool over peoples eyes to get inno ent people banned or removed . Originally Posted by D.G.
pouty, ote, youve, beyter inno and ent.
Can you please translate?
I don't like to assume what you are trying to say.
That's easy to explain ... stay away for a month without logging on not one time. After one month, log in, peruse the threads. Yaaaawwwwn! ... Taint nothing new, not even the jokes. You'll actually see how stupid most of it can be.