Some of you all are recklesss & disgusting....how do you go BARE--

footed in all of these motel/hotel rooms?! Don't you know the types of foot fungus & germs that dwell on floors & carpets.

For all sake, put some socks on, ya filthy animals!

How DARE you judge!!! At least we aren't a bunch of Godless heathens.. running around barefoot at Walmart <huffs and flounces away>
Going without condoms or going without socks...wonder which is more risky? LOL

What about those BED BUGS you are taking home with you?

Risky biz we are in.
GREAT post!
Hey dude I carry slippers in my go kit....along with lube,condoms (his and hers) dildos (his,hers and its don't ask) matches (sometimes greek puts a stank in the air) a disco globe,a wig for acting out headbangers balls,a cucumber, some whipped cream and a picture of Jed Clampit just in case the provider is my cousin for some hillbilly lovin
Hey dude I carry slippers in my go kit....along with lube,condoms (his and hers) dildos (his,hers and its don't ask) matches (sometimes greek puts a stank in the air) a disco globe,a wig for acting out headbangers balls,a cucumber, some whipped cream and a picture of Jed Clampit just in case the provider is my cousin for some hillbilly lovin Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hey BC, how do fit all of that ^^^ in one bag??
What about those BED BUGS you are taking home with you?
Risky biz we are in. Originally Posted by alaine
if I ever get sucked off by a bed bug, I'm out of this biz!
lol I wear cheap flip flops when I shower and put my socks back on afterwards. My feet never touch anything in any hotel. lol

I just spent four nights in a hotel room, somebody bring me some Tinactin!

I'm still upset. I mean... who do you think you are? Why can't you just accept that going bare just FEELS better?
I always have my slippers for when I take my heels off.
I used to stock multiple sizes of mens new slippers
so when the guy gets out of the shower he didn't have to walk on the bare floor.
I stocked standard sizes 9 10 11 and 12/13 but for some reason some of the guys didn't
wear them while In the hotel room. Mens slippers were all brand new.
I stopped offering this small added touch since
some guys didn't take advantage of the offer but I still wear my slippers on the hotel floor
I'm still upset. I mean... who do you think you are? Why can't you just accept that going bare just FEELS better? Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm starting to like you.

Might have to schedule a visit. lol
I don't like to see ladies walk on bare carpets, but if I don't notice carpet burns on her knees after a Blow N Go, I feel like something isn't right.
If you wear Birkenstocks with socks instead of bare is that like wearing two condoms?
Add laying on top of the bedspread to the list.
Add laying on top of the bedspread to the list. Originally Posted by holmes50

Top of the bed spread has more DNA than a CSI site!