Number harrasing me

Has anyone else received a text from this number? Almost positive its a pimp
He texts me annoying ignorant shit

He sent me this,"Stop playin' & wastin' ya unique talents n potential u doin' more damage than good, come get down for a real 1 with the capability & vision to take ya hoin to a new level."

And this is the number
702-3**-**82

The masking guidelines have been in place for some time now. You may not list a members real world info including full phone numbers on the site.
You should text him back and correct all his grammatical errors. He'll probably appreciate you trying to help him.
So an eccie member was behind this?Mods wouldn't have banned her if the number didn't belong to a member, right?

I hope he got banned for harassment

What a loser
So an eccie member was behind this?Mods wouldn't have banned her if the number didn't belong to a member, right?

What a loser Originally Posted by NubianPrince
How the hell do mods know anyone's number? lol it could be any number out of the blue. Or did I miss out on them calling me to verify when I registered?

What a loser Originally Posted by NubianPrince
+1 NP
How the hell do mods know anyone's number? lol it could be any number out of the blue. Or did I miss out on them calling me to verify when I registered? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's the thing.. if she got banned for posting that number someone had to claim it
I don't think a provider can get banned for outing some random wannabe pimp who's not a member here

Read her first post again, they know he's a member here...how?I don't know
The rules apply only to ECCIE members, yes? I'm confused how we are certain this number belongs to an ECCIE member? I see no mention of handles or such. This doesn't appear to be a ban worthy offense to me.
How the hell do mods know anyone's number? lol it could be any number out of the blue. Or did I miss out on them calling me to verify when I registered? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I think you missed out on the complimentary Tshirt too lol jk jk
Hmm... I wonder if she ever publicly posted her phone number to ads, or her showcase... I mean Ive gotten lots of random emails from people who dont have eccie accounts, so I think the same would probably go for publicly posted phone numbers (as far as whoever it was contacting her) And yeah I agree, whats up with the banning? Unless they have some sort of irrefutable evidence that the number she posted actually belonged to a member to begin with.

Sure does have me wondering...
The mod who edited her text states that it was a member's number, so one would presume he believes that to be the case. I doubt we will get further information than that.
another case of non-transparency in administration of eccie's guidelines.
unless Zara comes back and post why she got banned or eccie's owner, admins or moderators post why, we will NEVER know.

the only thing i know is her last known post was the orig post in this thread. (cant tell if any other of her post(s) have been pulled)

i dont get the secrecy! i really dont.
seems to me knowing why people get banned could serve as an education to others so they dont go outside the guidelines.
The mod who edited her text states that it was a member's number, so one would presume he believes that to be the case. I doubt we will get further information than that. Originally Posted by TinMan
we CANNOT assume or conclude the ph# is owned by an eccie member.

"You may not list a members real world info including full phone numbers on the site."
could mean "You may not list ... full phone numbers on the site."
Are you colorblind? The red text is quite clear. Stop being overly dramatic. This is considered outing.
The number still isn't masked correctly...which I'm sure is why the OP got banned.

I thought we could only show the first three and last three of a phone number when posting it...?
Yes, we must at all costs protect bottom-feeding pimps (uh, I mean "MEMBERS") from outing. That's much more important than protecting established Providers from harassment.

And, here's something else that is completely off about this whole deal: Why does she show as logged on and her last activity is at 10:36am? Who is in her profile?