Dallas💋

I miss Dallas, it has been an entire year since my last visit. Darn time flies by. You sweet gentlemen treated me so well, I hope to visit again this summer.

• BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Nice tits and ass baby
Nice tits and ass baby Originally Posted by BLM69
Such class!! Geesh!
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Such class!! Geesh! Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
Easy lover boy, she's got tits and ass showing for a reason
Such class!! Geesh! Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
I was thinking the same thing. He just sees ladies as pieces of meat, but no worries what do you expect from a hobbyist that's a bottom feeder and sees street walkers?
  • BLM69
  • 06-21-2017, 11:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing. He just sees ladies as pieces of meat, but no worries what do you expect from a hobbyist that's a bottom feeder and sees street walkers? Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
You're just a troll scared to claim your real handle, you or your opinion don't matter around here
You're just a troll scared to claim your real handle, you or your opinion don't matter around here Originally Posted by BLM69
Isn't this site a place of discretion ? Don't you want me to reveal SSN and drivers license to make you happy ?

Welcome to Dallas OP there are some guys here who have class
Wowzers!
Nothing like a thick, pretty lady! Looking forward to your visit!
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Welcome to Dallas OP there are some guys here who have class Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Some trolls with fake handles don't last around here, OP still has nice tits and ass
  • grean
  • 06-28-2017, 12:25 PM
Nice tits and ass baby Originally Posted by BLM69
And lips! Hot stuff for sure!
Hottt Pussy
I PM'd you last week Nekisa, you're not here yet?
Hopefully Sometime Soon!
I PM'd you last week Nekisa, you're not here yet? Originally Posted by 2short@desky
Sometime next month love