To review or not to review?

SweetBabyBeth stood me up.

At 9:30 a.m. we texted back and forth and agreed on 11 am. Texted her shortly before 11 a.m. for address, nothing. Text again at 11:20, nothing. Called at 11:30, nothing.

What do I review...Or do I let it go?

Maybe give it a little bit before jumping to a review? Something may have happened, It has only been an hour and seven minutes ago.(:
Ah thinck ack-tiv-ah-tees gots ta take place fer a review. But yer free ta preach 'bout yer 'xprience in as much dee-tail as ya want in h'yar.
Review is a waste of time. give her some time to get back with you. She might have had an emergency. One that you can't pick up the fucking phone and simply say Im NOT going to make it! But what ever you do DO NOT post about it in Coed. That might piss her off!
That was me. I am running behind. My fault. But dang you didn't have to blow this out of proportion. I didn't realize my son was working today so I had to wait to drop him at work
But on the other hand I purposely stay away from all the drama, and by you posting this I would prefer not to visit with you. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I do the best I can do juggling my boys, their obligations and mine at the same damn time. And btw we were not confirmed at 11 I texted around 11. We did not have an exact time set as I was just getting into the shower to get ready to play.
Review is a waste of time. give her some time to get back with you. She might have had an emergency. One that you can't pick up the fucking phone and simply say Im NOT going to make it! But what ever you do DO NOT post about it in Coed. That might piss her off! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Too late, she pissed.
That was me. I am running behind. My fault. But dang you didn't have to blow this out of proportion. I didn't realize my son was working today so I had to wait to drop him at work
But on the other hand I purposely stay away from all the drama, and by you posting this I would prefer not to visit with you. Sorry if this sounds harsh but I do the best I can do juggling my boys, their obligations and mine at the same damn time. And btw we were not confirmed at 11 I texted around 11. We did not have an exact time set as I was just getting into the shower to get ready to play. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth

You could have texted him and let him know. Ijs
I understand and that was my bad
similar thing happened to me last week with a different provider. I got ready drove across town texted a few minutes before like I said, nothing. Then I reviewed the text messages and realize that the confirmation was not as solid as I thought. yes she could have texted me but I could have been more clear and confirmed before I jumped in the car to head that way.

I typically try to give the benefit of the doubt because once a providers name is mentioned there is no back tracking.
Review!! Unless it's your regular and she upsets you. Talk it out honestly don't post a bad one for one bad moment. We are human and can't always be perfect.
You could have texted him and let him know. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Yeah exactly
  • Old-T
  • 07-09-2017, 01:13 PM
Step 1: Write to her (as you did)

Step 2: Wait 24 hours before any public explosion (which you didn't)

Step 3: If she replies, talk it out between the two of you in private
Step 1: Write to her (as you did)

Step 2: Wait 24 hours before any public explosion (which you didn't)

Step 3: If she replies, talk it out between the two of you in private
Originally Posted by Old-T
That way she can get back to you and tell you her grandmother die for the 10x, her dog got sick, her child got sick, she broke her phone, she had a flat tire, her car won't start or she just don't give a shit.
He can't write a review. He did not see her / no money changed hands.
I understand and that was my bad Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
Well the brother is new. He didn't know what to do. Maybe you can cut him a break. Maybe he can be a wonderful client in the future for you. Have you ever screwed up and been cut a break? Wax the newbies ass. You know he'll come back and write you a great review!