Hi everybody..... I have a ?

IS EROS GOOD IN DALLAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW
no
No. Seen two Providers, in my early days, and neither looked like their pictures.
  • 69er
  • 06-11-2011, 03:00 PM
It depends on your definition of good.

For the gents, we cannot count on pictures being a fair representation of who will show up to the appointment. Eros does an extremely poor job of policing this.

I believe the site does get a great deal of traffic. I also understand it is one of the most expensive places to advertise. I'm sure various ladies have various opinions on the value for the dollar.

I would suggest getting verified on P411. I think it offers the gents the ability to know the lady has been verified, and the pictures will be of the lady. It offers the lady some verification, as the gent has been screened, and you can get an idea of how much you can trust the screening, by the number of "OK's" attached to their profile.
I like the sound of that (69er) how do i get verified
Go to preferred411.com and register first, everything you need to know can be found there.
EROS works in many other cities for those who travel and for the most part, those other cities and state use another major review site for research. Reasons why they don't use ECCIE include the abundance of bullshit fake reviews and white knights where TER prevents replies to reviews.

EROS makes a ton of cash every month off those who post numerous bait and switch ads EROS has zero interest in what they once called "EROS Verified" where the provider had to send a candid photo of themself proving who they were. (Donice spams EROS and has never had to prove the stolen photos she uses are her).

Bottom line? EROS is typically not good for clients but from a provider standpoint might be worth trying out for a month but it IS pricey whereas ECCIE is free to post weekly ads and once a week Weekend Specials.

Good luck and remember that you never want to limit yourself to ONLY one site to post ads. Even though there are a bunch of whiny babies here that slam Backpage advertisers, the actual truth is that a lot of providers get a lot more calls from Backpage than they do from here. There's a thread someplace on this site that provides a list of other sites many providers have found useful to post ads on, since I haven't read that thread in a while, it may take time to find it unless another provider knows the forum it can be found.

Here's one thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=219640

This may be THE most complete list that was created once ECCIE needed to refrain from allowing the ladies to post rates and certain photos.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=913311&postcount=499
Check that entire thead for some educational reading and sites.
Lazurus this is good, where is that thread babe...
I would give a huge thumbs down but might just be me! If you ever need any advice/opinions just send a line!