Turn the lights down

Why do they usually turn the lights down? I can only come to the conclusion that they may think we have hidden cameras or something?
I look like Tom Arnold in regular light.
I look like Sam Elliott in dim light.

There have been some providers I have seen who dim a little during the massage, then more for activities. Perhaps if someone walks in, the change from light to darker makes activities harder to see. Or, perhaps you are on to something.
Because they're old.
I think LBF may be closer to the truth. We laugh a lot about the gals getting more attractive in dim light. I'm betting I'm greatly improved in low-light conditions, as well.
A year ago or so I was at the one two doors down from Smile before they were closed and she completely turn off the lights like there was power outage or something. I was like WTF hope this gal is not a HE I had to fingered her just to be sure. Just don't get it why they do it. I've ask few not to turn down the lights.
A year ago or so I was at the one two doors down from Smile before they were closed and she completely turn off the lights like there was power outage or something. I was like WTF hope this gal is not a HE I had to fingered her just to be sure. Just don't get it why they do it. I've ask few not to turn down the lights. Originally Posted by Sharp21
So darn funny. I prefer not too dark, but not too much either.
Because they're old. Originally Posted by MrWraith
I’m 19 they do it to me too
I'm betting I'm greatly improved in low-light conditions, as well. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I hear you are a hunka-hunk of burning love with the lights off.
Thank Yooouu. Thankyouverymuch.
Sky from Bali's kept the lights on with me and didn't dim them. I enjoyed looking at that body.
Vanessa had the lights turned waaaayyyyyu down!
They turn the lights down, later, they sit around the kitchen, reading our reviews and laughing.

"HaHa! BillO say yoo 25! Yoo ohdah den my gran'ma!"

"HaHa! Yeah. But he gi'e me hunnah dollah fo' fi'teen minnit jerk!"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
They turn the lights down, later, they sit around the kitchen, reading our reviews and laughing.

"HaHa! BillO say yoo 25! Yoo ohdah den my gran'ma!"

"HaHa! Yeah. But he gi'e me hunnah dollah fo' fi'teen minnit jerk!"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! Originally Posted by Billogoods
LMAO