Latest SubAmps (not AMPs) are open

Besides the AMPs that stay open late or open for 24 hours, what are the latest that SubAmps/Massage are open? In my experience, they usually close at about 10pm.
There are some that stay open till 1130-1200 on weekends. It has been my experience that many, legit & friendly, spas will stay open as long as folks are coming.

There used to be a place on Greenville, near downtown Plano. The gals would lock the doors at closing time. But, if you called an made an after-hours appointment, they'd accommodate you and your special needs.

Zen II, in The Colony was open till 2a on weekends. But it is gone, now.
Tokyo is open till midnight.
There are some that stay open till 1130-1200 on weekends. It has been my experience that many, legit & friendly, spas will stay open as long as folks are coming.

There used to be a place on Greenville, near downtown Plano. The gals would lock the doors at closing time. But, if you called an made an after-hours appointment, they'd accommodate you and your special needs.

Zen II, in The Colony was open till 2a on weekends. But it is gone, now.
Tokyo is open till midnight. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Thank you for chiming in Bill O
  • dvluv
  • 12-15-2018, 02:40 AM
Nirvana in Garland, the spa at 1242 NW Hwy in Garland, Happy Feet on Arapaho in Richardson,a couple of the foot spas near Chinatown in Richardson on Greenville, Chan's at 14th and Shiloh in Plano (closes at 10:30), and Amazing Foot at Coit and Parker in Plano.
All except Chan's are open until 11:00 or later.