NEED HELP WITH AN EARLY CHECK IN?

I'm looking for a hotel in north or n west Austin areas that might allow an early check in around 11am-12pm ish... That's usually the only time available for my hobbies .
I'm looking for a hotel in north or n west Austin areas that might allow an early check in around 11am-12pm ish... That's usually the only time available for my hobbies . Originally Posted by HELL YES 76
If a hotel has available rooms you can usually get your room asap...you might have to wait if it is the weekend and the hotel was sold out where they would have to clean/prepare the rooms.
When making the reservation just let the hotel know. They will usually accommodate.
Never had a problem with just asking for an early check in, especially during the week when it is slower and the hotel is off the beaten path, only once did a hotel hesitate; then I explained I was having remodeling work done on my house and the water was turned off..they checked me in quickly...use that if you have to..
I am glad you posted this because I am in the same boat. Some of the hotels "complain" that they cannot check me in early because:
  • They need time to clean and the staff will not be finished until 2-3.
  • If I check in earlier than 1 o'clock they would have to charge me for an additional day
Maybe its because I use Priceline/Hotwire. I get the 2-stars hotels for $26. I guess since they are not making any money on the room they make me wait.
This is what we use Palace Inns for in Houston. You can even rent the room by the hour around the clock. Do you have these in Austin?

OK...Here Is The REALITY Of The Hotel Industry (I Use To Work In It)

Check In Is GENERALLY Around 3:00 PM, BUT IF The Room Is CLEAN AND

AVAILABLE, Then You Can Check In At ANY TIME That You Would Like To.

Now That Being Said I Worked In The Industry PreInternet Craze, And NOT

TOTALLY SURE What They Would Say On A $26 Rate. They COULD "Technically"

Delay Your Check In Until 3:00 PM If They Felt Like It.

So That Is The LONG AND THE SHORT Of The Reality Of Early Check In~

ALSO They Generally ONLY Charge You For A Late Check Out

(Past 1:00-2:00PM) NOT An EARLY Check In,

BUT EACH PROPRIERTOR CAN MAKE THEIR OWN RULES!!!!!!!

I Hope This Info Has HELPED!!!!!