What is a menu?

Hello everyone!

I am curious to know what you mean when you ask for "Menu" can someone please help.

Thank you,
A list of activities you provide. For example, a girl may have: FS, (full service) FBSM, (full body sensual massage) CBJ, (covered blow job) and Greek (anal) on her menu..

Most prudent girls don't employ an actual menu though, and simply tell those inquirers to check their reviews for info on their sessions.
but then again, most guys like knowing what they can and can't ask for before going into a session. just because a particular activity hadn't ever been done before in past reviews doesn't mean that it's not on the menu.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Not a technical topic. More of a Coed discussion topic.

Moved to the proper forum.
Gee, all this time I thought the menu listed the various entrees, with a brief description, and prices. I always like to know how much the umbrella drincks cost.
Gee, all this time I thought the menu listed the various entrees, with a brief description, and prices. I always like to know how much the umbrella drincks cost. Originally Posted by pyramider
I like to eat the fish tacos.

If you know what I mean.
Got it! Thank you so much for your replies I also thought it was just a brief description with entrees lol
BBCR is a wonderful entree.
Got it! Thank you so much for your replies I also thought it was just a brief description with entrees lol Originally Posted by Dallastxlover87
Spicy Tuna... YES Stinky Tuna... NO